Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glass block windows in Sims 4!

Glass block windows in Sims 4 would be cool to have! They‘re spending light, but you can‘t look through them! We don‘t have this style of window yet.
EJJPW3sXsAIpXQd?format=jpg&name=900x900
EJJPW3sXsAMi_Bg?format=jpg&name=360x360
EJJPW30XkAI-lIB?format=jpg&name=small
a256aFi.gif

Comments

• Options
    ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    I would love that sort of window. Great for a mid-century/70's build.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Would Love this for so many builds
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    please do not torture me with these it's painful enough in real life that someone should add these to their houses
    then again I suppose we should have option of making distasteful houses in sims so ._.

just throw it into the ''ugly stuff'' pack i guess
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    please do not torture me with these it's painful enough in real life that someone should add these to their houses
    then again I suppose we should have option of making distasteful houses in sims so ._.

It‘s great if you wanna play retro households or build Art Deco houses.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited November 2019
    They are considered out of date now. I saw a "Homes under the Hammer" where the presenter went round and knocked on them and said "These'll have to come out!

I loved them though. Were they in Sims 2 or 3 as I had some then? I might have got them as CC.

Modthesims discussed them some years' ago
    modthesims.info/t/568545

Try TSR under Glass block windows. I saw some there but I don't like the site myself.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Roaring Heights brought glass block windows to Sims 3!
    tumblr_n8h2vnPIFS1ruopjho8_500.png
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    mommykixxmommykixx Posts: 1 New Member
    I was looking for this too. Found this CC: https://gardenbreeze.home.blog/2020/12/28/glassblock-windows/
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Something like this would be great for those of us who don't want our worlds to always be modern older styles furniture and other build mode items are needed especially for those of us who play generational game play. But then again with unchanging worlds this can only do so much.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited January 2022
    I miss them. I think we had them in Sims 1, but I don't remember if they were in 2 - I never played 3. I liked them for an interior bathroom, and I don't care if they are considered ugly - they used to be cool. I don't know if I'd want them in my own house :p but my sims get whatever I want them to have. >:)
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

It‘s great if you wanna play retro households or build Art Deco houses.

I love retro and art deco

but these are just bit much for me :lol:

and i have lots of related traumas like one of my friends houses had these when i was kid and they had put full wall of these between toilet and livingroom and you could literally see everything happening in that toilet and ive hated them ever since :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    They would be good as floor tiles to add light to a basement built below them.
  • Options
    NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    StuffyMarx wrote: »
    They would be good as floor tiles to add light to a basement built below them.

Yes! The only floor glass tiles we have are the ones from IL and they're transparent 2x2. I want more options!!!
    Happy simming!