Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gameplay KIT - Go-Go Cage from The Sims House Party

SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
edited January 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Maybe it's just a nostalgia but I really miss a lot of objects from The Sims 1, which were not appear in a future generations. One of those items is Go-Go cage from The SIms House Party. I think, that a KIT can be a nice way to implement that Item because I understand that the gameplay can me niche and it is not a thing which everyone will like.

To remind what it was:

200px-Dropinsky_02.png

HP_03.jpg

From 10:08

Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    edited January 2022
    Yeeeeeesssssssss!!!! House Party is one of the best expansion packs from Sims 1 and I love so many items from it.

I guess they cut it out because of age rating (I also miss that cake with a party boy/girl inside) :(

edit: geez I just remember of the mechanical bull. bring it back also xD
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    oh my gosh look at that rug! :love: I didn’t realize that rug in the Sims 4 is a Sims 1 classic.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    We can dream but sims 4 is a "safe space" remember? Where we can die laughing but not of boredom lol
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I never played the Original Sims. I didn't come on board until Sims2.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    I feel like that item is funny in the low-res graphics of Sims 1, but would be gross or offensive with the better graphics we have now.

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    The total lack of art perspective in S1 and S2 is hilarious to look at now.

As much as I’m a retro kinda person, I don’t need this in my game and wouldn’t pay for it in a kit. I doubt it’ll make a comeback in this day and age, especially in a T-rated game.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Oh sure, absolutely 100% a Cage Kit, but I’m afraid that in 2022 go go dancing cages would be regarded as NSFW content and/ or SJW bait.

What would make most sense at this point is the return of those Sims 2 slow- and other - dances shown in the video. That’s the kinda stuff that needs attention right away. Our poor sims should be able to hold each other during a dance instead of being even more separated by a cage.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I don't see the risque factor in this cage dancing, but I am not sure it's something you regularly see in clubs nowadays. Anyway, they could implement the dancing routine in the VR game rig and project bars on it so it looks like some kind of retro dance thing.