Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Delivery gift/send letter though mail box

I got gift from my friend though mailing since we live faraway then I thought what if we could send it though our mailbox like in real live that you don't have to travel to give gift hand by hand to someone that don't live nearly?
Letter is old but classic. Hey we got post card though mailbox. We send our song and book though mailbox. We could recieve gift/trash from fan though mailbox in get to famous. We could donate our knitty things though mailbox. We delivery thing though mailbox in order to finish odd job task. It gonna be fun gameplay that you send gift or letter though mailbox to your friend too. Letter gonna be fun so we could writing on off the gird (I mean writing come before electic) like typer or notebook or something classic with paper and pen (bonus to medieval gameplay, computer we got from cottage living is cutest but still wish could write during off the gird)
Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please

Comments

• Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    I would love this too, especially if it was set up so that the gifts would actually arrive the next time you play the other family, or you could mail multiple items at once like a care package. Transferring items between sims is a pain as it is.
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    HavenRose wrote: »
    I would love this too, especially if it was set up so that the gifts would actually arrive the next time you play the other family, or you could mail multiple items at once like a care package. Transferring items between sims is a pain as it is.

Imagine pop up that sims calls you to thank you for the gift. It gonna be cute little detail (we already got pop up when we prank call and pop up that we got thank for donation knitty stuff)
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please