Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby questions

AnakinCrywalker731AnakinCrywalker731 Posts: 26 Member
Hi, I’m currently doing a 100 baby challenge on YouTube, and I had a couple questions. I was under the impression that pregnant sims don’t age, but my sim seems to be aging during her pregnancies anyway? Is that supposed to happen or is there a way to fix it? Also, the rules say that lifetime rewards (specifically fertility treatment) are allowed. Does that mean I could purchase elixir of life or whatever it’s called to stop aging and keep the same matriarch through the whole challenge, or is that too cheaty?

Comments

• Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    Pregnant sims can't age up to the next life stage, but they still age within their current life stage
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    I believe that Sims 4 sims don't age during pregnancy, so that may be where the information came from. As wendyyi1 said, pregnant Sims 3 sims will progress within their current life stage but not age up into the next one until after birth.

As for lifetime rewards, I personally would feel that the Age Freeze potion would be too cheaty, and probably Young Again as well. But if your matriarch wanted to eat life fruit, or eat ambrosia, or drink life fruit nectar, that seems more fair, since all of these options take at least some work and aren't permanent. But it's your game, you should play the way you want.