Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two questions. One relating to Snowy Escape and one relating to Cottage Living

Hello! Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out here!

First of all, the "take a hike" action that is available with Snowy Escape. I've read over the entire "Trails board" board, in that little park in the town that comes with Snowy Escape (Sorry, can't remember the name of it right now!). I've bought everything possible TO buy from the "Bits and Baubles" vending machine that's at the spa resort in the same town, to be prepared for the hike. But...I cant figure out how to ACTUALLY TAKE THE HIKE ITSELF!?! Seriously? I go again and again to the board in that park, but it doesn't give me any new options and I cant figure out anything else that makes it possible to take a hike?

Secondly, with Cottage Living, you can make homemade treats for your llamas and cows (And presumably for other animals too). Great! But...How? I go to the refrigerator, the option to make it there is greyed out. Same on the llama/cow shed. It tells me some kinds of treats you need to learn in various ways. Ok cool. But you'd think the "Friendly" treat (Which I think is what it's called, the one that's greyed out), the first treat type, would be available to make without having to jump through hoops to learn how to make it? Can anyone tell me how I can make the animal treats with Cottage Living?

Thank you again to anyone who can help!

Comments

• Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    Bump! Help please?
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited November 2021
    In Mt. Komorebi there are a few trails with boards that allow you to hike. I’m wondering if you’re in the right place because there are other signs throughout the world. The snowy neighborhood trail head is located near the small rock climbing walls. Pass the bunny slope on your right, then continue a bit and you’ll be close. There are also at least 2 signs in the neighborhood in the upper left of the world. There are no trails in the lower neighborhood where the swimmable water is.

I believe treat recipes are learned as soon as your sim has the treat in their personal inventory. You can buy friendly treats in the downtown area from either street vendor, if I’m not mistaken.
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
    @babajayne Thank you so very much for answering both my questions! *Cheers*
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    You’re welcome, @Serendipity38 - have fun!