Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cook only food that you have ingredients for.

No more Garden Salad w/o the tomato people. Of course this would make you a gardener or having to pay one to keep up your garden. Also you can't cook family or party plates UNLESS there are 4 or more people living in the house or you throw a party. Of course children can't cook, but if there is only 1 child mom, or dad will have to cook for them INDIVIDUALLY. In this way you will have to go into your garden to restock the fridge. Thirdly you CAN NOT SELL ANY OF YOUR PRODUCE. AND YOU CAN ONLY GROW PRODUCE FOR WHAT YOUR COOKING LEVEL REQUIRES. No getting rich selling Dragon Fruit people, or pomegranet's (duh), snapdragons or flowers that are mainly for simoleon's. I guess the only thing left is to say, "Watch your weight." You're gonna gain weight but how you lose it or keep it off is up to you. I run the "workout" on the treadmill (for one hour) everyday or the endurance run (for 2 hrs) every other day.

Comments

• Options
    Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    I do this everysimday in my game when I cook. I noticed that foods cost less with the ingredients opposed to without them. At first I used to sell what I didn't use. Well EVERYDAY the yard blossoms so I got rich too quick to the point that now I force myself to not sell any produce. This stopped me from grafting the snap dragon and strawberry and getting the dragon fruit which sold for over 2500 simoleons a day. I want my sim to EARN his income from working a career instead of working his backyard.