Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My feedback after playing again since launce

garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
edited October 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I don't know if it's just my game. It's just weird stuff happening and I don't know if this is intentional.

Weird things
- Children getting calls to be invited for inappropriate clubs like Partihaus.
- Parents getting calls from random people that they have heared they become friends with their own children.
- Sims not able to clean after themselves. This should not be normal game behavior. There a plates and glasses all over the place.
- Sims not able to take care or their motives. If you don't take care of them, they are constantly starving, tired, stinky etc. In my experience, Sims in the Sims 2 can take better care of themselves.
- Seeing Sims from Sulani in Myshuno etc.

Glitches
- Sims freezing, turning inviceble for a while, teleporting, canceling interactions.
- Ultraspeed time not moving fast at all.
- Toddlers becoming tall and stretched

Game design
- the lack of attention to whims, achievements, traits and aspirations. Sometimes you get a new aspiration with a pack, sometimes not.
- Lack of storytelling and depth.
- Whitewashing of Sims (Nina and Dina's mother, Cassandra Goth). And then making it up by generating an exteme amount of Asian Sims, Sulani Sims etc.
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
Post edited by garapoes on

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    edited October 2021
    Some of the things you mentioned are intrinsic to the game, like Sims visiting between worlds and random notifications. But if you’re having a lot of actions failing, freezing and glitches you may need to repair your game, because, in my experience, that’s not typical. My Sims clean up after themselves pretty well and take care of their basic needs autonomously for the most part, and the only crashes and freezes I’ve had have been CC or Mod related. Lack of gameplay is definitely an ongoing debate.