Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for "Attraction Info" mod... I think..

I was watching a youtube video and the person clicked on something and a pop up appeared and showed that another sim thought her sim was "average" (or okay, or something like that). She was looking to see if he was attracted to her.

Stupidly, I closed that tab at some point and a couple days later when I wanted to find out what they used to get this feature, I couldn't find it. I don't know what youtuber it was or anything. And yes, I tried going through my youtube history, but I still couldn't find it. I had been binging Sims 4 info..

So basically I am wondering if anyone knows of a mod that does this? Or if it sounds familiar?

I only recently switched from Sims 3 to 4, so it is also possible this is in fact in the game and I am just unaware of it. Any help is appreciated.
Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
| Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
| Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |

Comments

• Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    It’s either Wonderful Whims or its older sibling that we can’t discuss on the forum.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    edited September 2021
    Yes, Wonderful Whims can be found here:
    https://modthesims.info/d/647895/wonderfulwhims.html

The other one.. well google is your friend :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Oh wow. That has a ton of interactions. Thank you. I will check it out.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |