Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a mod to stop generating random celebrity NPCs?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
edited September 2021 in General Mods Discussion
Hi, I gave some celebrity levels to Langraab family, Goth family and some others by cheat on purpose to try to stop seeing randomly generated celebrities on PBP studio but I currently got 2 new random celebrities at the starlight acholade award ceremony. It's kind of annoying. Is there any mod please? The celebrity option has been completely off long time ago in game option but I still get them.

Comments

• Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    Hi, I gave some celebrity levels to Langraab family, Goth family and some others by cheat on purpose to try to stop seeing randomly generated celebrities on PBP studio but I currently got 2 new random celebrities at the starlight acholade award ceremony. It's kind of annoying. Is there any mod please? The celebrity option has been completely off long time ago in game option but I still get them.

you can just turn a bunch of premades into 3-5 star celebs to stop the aggrevating random pear celebrities from being spawned to steal all the awards. i usually turn Penny Pizzazz, the Goths, Dominic Fyres, Zoe Patel the Jangs, the Fengs and Diego Lobo into 3+ star celebs and i haven't ever seen a random generated trash heap spawn at the awards ever since
  • Options

you can just turn a bunch of premades into 3-5 star celebs to stop the aggrevating random pear celebrities from being spawned to steal all the awards. i usually turn Penny Pizzazz, the Goths, Dominic Fyres, Zoe Patel the Jangs, the Fengs and Diego Lobo into 3+ star celebs and i haven't ever seen a random generated trash heap spawn at the awards ever since

I’ve done the same thing, then they stole all awards what my sim was supposed to win. My actor sim got gold twice and wrote a masterpiece, book of life but he missed his award for 3 weeks. Now I’m getting exhausted.

• Options

I’ve done the same thing, then they stole all awards what my sim was supposed to win. My actor sim got gold twice and wrote a masterpiece, book of life but he missed his award for 3 weeks. Now I’m getting exhausted.

nothing you can do about that. yet another classic RNG based event. if you truly want more just save before you go and reload if you don't win anything. i do not know why EA has such a hard one for random luck based mechanics ( yep surprise mechanics as well, all based on RNG luck) but it does ruin the whole immersion a bit imo. all that work put in and Genji Ghomari, the useless talentless homeless 5 star celebrity steals the rewards for...doing nothing really.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

nothing you can do about that. yet another classic RNG based event. if you truly want more just save before you go and reload if you don't win anything. i do not know why EA has such a hard one for random luck based mechanics ( yep surprise mechanics as well, all based on RNG luck) but it does ruin the whole immersion a bit imo. all that work put in and Genji Ghomari, the useless talentless homeless 5 star celebrity steals the rewards for...doing nothing really.

Thanks. So this time, an idea came upon my head. I let all pre made celebrities get out of the fame, and left only previously made celeb sims. And visited PBP studio 5 days before the award ceremony starts and set the entrance limit to 5 stars. And 5 days later, eventually, my sim was able to get an award! There was only Judith Ward and my sim in the studio. Haha.. Actually, I have 2 more 5 star sims but I left them at home.

Maybe, are you a big fan of Dragon ball? My son is a big fan of Japanese anime. :smile:

• Options

Thanks. So this time, an idea came upon my head. I let all pre made celebrities get out of the fame, and left only previously made celeb sims. And visited PBP studio 5 days before the award ceremony starts and set the entrance limit to 5 stars. And 5 days later, eventually, my sim was able to get an award! There was only Judith Ward and my sim in the studio. Haha.. Actually, I have 2 more 5 star sims but I left them at home.

Maybe, are you a big fan of Dragon ball? My son is a big fan of Japanese anime. :smile:

did my signature gif give it away? :p this one is actually from an abridged version of Dragon ball but yeas i like the original series too. watched it a lot when i was a kid.