Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower arranging skill?

Is there anything to either on house lot traits, reward points, moods, etc that make this skill increase faster? It's taking my sim FOREVER to level up. Much more than other skills.
heartstopper-couple.gif

Comments

• Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Tiny houses 32X32 and 64X64 help all skills increase faster, but nothing in lot traits. Except maybe the study lot trait from DU, not sure though.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I usually just make them (very) inspired and put 2 flower arranging tables out so I can queue up 2 arrangements at a time which makes it less tedious.

The snagglefluster drink will increase skill gain on all skills but they need a toilet close by. That drink recipe is hard to get because it’s through a level 9 chance card for mixologists IIRC but I noticed you can assign it as a drink in a restaurant.
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    If you don't want to move to a tiny house, you could set one up as a rental. You should still get the benefit while you're renting the lot and maybe even just visiting it.

There are three reward traits you can buy from the Rewards Store for boosting skill gain.
    • Morning Sim (works from 0500 to 1200)
    • Night Owl (works from 2000 to 0300)
    • Savant (works around the clock)
  • Options
    totasimstotasims Posts: 27 Member
    > @babajayne said:
    > I usually just make them (very) inspired and put 2 flower arranging tables out so I can queue up 2 arrangements at a time which makes it less tedious.
    >
    > The snagglefluster drink will increase skill gain on all skills but they need a toilet close by. That drink recipe is hard to get because it’s through a level 9 chance card for mixologists IIRC but I noticed you can assign it as a drink in a restaurant.

yesss this works with me
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    If you have access to a spellcaster also - Potion of the Nimblemind boosts skill gains to 50% faster for 4 hours or more.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Bearly_MediaBearly_Media Posts: 124 Member
    Flower Arranging club (+250% skill gain)