Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Since when were there cat eyes? Is this cc or vanilla?

So I just opened up The Sims 4 for the first time in years, and I can choose cat eyes in CAS now. Since when were there cat eyes? Is this cc or vanilla?

SpUPwFZ.png
6JSxk49.png?1

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    It came with the Vampires GP. I've used them for my fav vamp for years. Now multiple occults can use them. Shame normal Sims cannot.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Actually, the cat eyes came with Mermaids in Island Living. Sometimes in CAS when having a Vampire it releases also the Mermaid eyes. Unfortunately, it's only a temporary glitch. Personally, they should release all occult eyes regardless of the occult.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Actually, the cat eyes came with Mermaids in Island Living. Sometimes in CAS when having a Vampire it releases also the Mermaid eyes. Unfortunately, it's only a temporary glitch. Personally, they should release all occult eyes regardless of the occult.
    Strange cause it appeared as an option for a spellcaster Sim.
    Calico45 wrote: »
    It came with the Vampires GP. I've used them for my fav vamp for years. Now multiple occults can use them. Shame normal Sims cannot.

I see. Never really messed with that one too much so that explains it.

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Sometimes when you have a Spellcaster it will release both Vampire & Mermaid eyes.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited September 2021
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

It 100% came with Vampires. Check out the pre-release screenshots in the SimsVip guide.

https://simsvip.com/sims-4-vampires-guide/#CAS

Edit: In fact, all you have to do to check is click on the Vampires GP in the Sims 4 main menu. The photo that pops up first has a vampire with the cat eyes.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Yupp, came with vampires, I had those eyes since I got the vampire GP, long before spellcasters and mermaids were even available.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    How do you like it after coming back years later?🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    How do you like it after coming back years later?🤭
    I'm loving the Spa day refresh so far. Also this magic dlc is awesome.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    cat eyes are from vampires pack yes
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free