Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Spa Day Refresh Trailer

Okay. Let's talk about the trailer. It was just... amazing! Seriously, whoever did it should get a promotion ASAP. The music, the editing, the idea of it, and all the fun in it - a true masterpiece. I wouldn't get mad if we'd get more trailers like this. Great job, seriously! <3

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited September 2021
    I have seen more positive than negative feedback on the trailer, but it seems a lot like a love it or hate it kind of thing. Some people found it cringey. I'm pretty tepid about it myself. Bob Pancakes doing the little zombie dance thing did get a laugh out of me, but I wasn't blown away or consider it a trailer that really stood out. *shrug* It did its job.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    I loved the trailer but I can't believe they used Best Friend by Saweetie and Doja Cat. :p Of course some of the lyrics were bleeped but still. :D
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I think it was luumiasims the cc body hair maker. I believe he does the trailers now? And he asked on twitter what we thought about it.
    I like that he doesn't use things that aren't in game, in the trailer since he's been doing them.
    I was honestly SHOCKED when it started lolol🤣🤣
    Like IS THIS SIMS?!😱😱
    It was fun. But I enjoyed the reactions even more than the trailer. 🤣🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    I thought it was funny and I enjoyed it very much. Awesome Trailer if you ask me and I hope if it is Luumiasims they let him continue to do the trailers lol.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    I liked it too, I do tend to like stuff that Luumia makes.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I really don't like the song but everything else was fine.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    PeppersPeppers Posts: 86 Member
    I did not think it was bad. There were funny moments, but to be honest the whole thing did not suit the Spa Day theme at all.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    So luumiasims made the trailer that's surprising I usually enjoy his work and wow was that song horrible had to watch the video muted. Hopefully he does better with future trailers just not much you can do with nails kids doing yoga and a trait which were the 3 major things added in the refresh.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"