Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone going on or has been on vacation since Covid? If so, where?

TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
Unfortunately, I haven't been anywhere except the doctor & lab. :(

Comments

• Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I have! I've been to Disney World twice, planning to go 2 more times, lol. First time was in September of last year, we wore masks, nobody got sick everything was fine, and same thing for our April trip. I had a lot of fun, and I'm planning to go this September (flights are REALLY cheap) and February (for my dad's birthday). We will not forget to mask up :)
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Had a couple of working holidays. Didn't leave the state though, wouldn't want to risk doing that during the pandemic, and get locked out of my own state if there was a lockdown.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Went to the Alps on a road trip back to my home country. Beautiful scenery, though I come from the plain, so active holidays in the mountains is not really my thing...especially when no one tells me to dress warm. Two days after arriving home we went to Greece. Again beautiful, not a cloud in the sky, just chilling at the pool all day.
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    I went to Maine and my parents went to Jamaica for their anniversary.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I will go to the Lake Constance (Bodensee) in South Germany in 2 weeks 😊
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    edited September 2021

@alanmichael1 That’s a beautiful place, enjoy! When I was a wee rascal my dad took us there in a RV on a Germany / Austria road trip. I have some great memories of that time. My dad used to tease me that The Bodenmonster lived in that lake, so I wouldn’t swim out too far. 😂

During the pandemic I did visit a couple of local Irish castles & parks just to stretch the legs. Not planning to travel too far or abroad in the near future. I’ve got plenty to do around here. My summer holidays are o-ver. 😔
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member

@alanmichael1 That’s a beautiful place, enjoy! When I was a wee rascal my dad took us there in a RV on a Germany / Austria road trip. I have some great memories of that time. My dad used to tease me that The Bodenmonster lived in that lake, so I wouldn’t swim out too far. 😂

During the pandemic I did visit a couple of local Irish castles & parks just to stretch the legs. Not planning to travel too far or abroad in the near future. I’ve got plenty to do around here. My summer holidays are o-ver. 😔

That sounds great 😊!
    Despite the Bodensee being one of the top German tourist destinations and only 600 km away I have never been there in my long life. Greece seemed always the better choice. Ireland would be a dream too, I know nothing of the British Islands except London.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member

That sounds great 😊!
    Despite the Bodensee being one of the top German tourist destinations and only 600 km away I have never been there in my long life. Greece seemed always the better choice. Ireland would be a dream too, I know nothing of the British Islands except London.

Ah Greece is still on my wishlist!
    It is quite interesting that we often see so little of or own countries. I think Ireland is great, just beware of the Leprechauns.
    I wouldn’t call it a British Island though. We’re only just neighbours…😉