Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New GtW items?

When opening Sims today, a popup (possibly of Origin origin) showed up in the bottom right corner of my screen saying something like new items had been added to the GtW pack and may need to be downloaded. It disappeared as quickly as it showed up and I can't find anything about it on my computer.

Has anyone else seen this? Were my pre-caffeinated eyes deceived? Is this related to the pack refreshes?

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,698 Member
    Haven't yet powered up. I'll take a look to see if it appears in my game, too.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    I didn't see anything like this.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Have you recently done a repair on your game? When I have done this it makes it seem like all objects are "new".
  • Options
    K_PlaysK_Plays Posts: 102 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    Have you recently done a repair on your game? When I have done this it makes it seem like all objects are "new".
    Nope. I can't work out what they believed to be new either. I filtered for GtW items and nothing showed as being new.
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 439 Member
    I have some prison windows and doors marked as "new." Honestly don't know whether they were there before.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,934 Member
    I had jail cell doors marked as "new" tonight as well @Flikka_Flikka .
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 706 Member
    The jail cell doors from GTW have been broken forever, maybe they fixed them?
  • Options
    K_PlaysK_Plays Posts: 102 Member
    Oh...new stuff in build mode! I forgot to check there! I just did a search in buy mode.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,139 Member
    How about them fixing the Alien guise to work more like Vampires' dark form? And fix poor planet Sixam; it needs to be livable with a few more lots, PLEASE. ;)
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 706 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    How about them fixing the Alien guise to work more like Vampires' dark form? And fix poor planet Sixam; it needs to be livable with a few more lots, PLEASE. ;)

I would love a livable alien world!
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I had jail cell doors marked as "new" tonight as well @Flikka_Flikka .

Same here. However, they showed up in 'Buy' rather than 'Build', so I thought maybe they were now broken and no longer behaving as proper doors? (I've never used them, so I'm not sure about their 'broken' status.)
    I just want things to match. :'(