Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Simlish Variations

I'd love to see the devs implement more voice types into the game. I've been hearing my Sims talk the same way for the past 7 years. I think some of the repetitiveness I feel comes from hearing them speak the same way in the same emotional state all the time.

I'd love to see voice types. Relaxed, fast-talker, peppy, bored. What do you say? :)

Comments

• Options
    dominoes007dominoes007 Posts: 21 Member
    Fully agree! I'd love some slightly different accents myself, especially after seeing clips of the Rey sim with her custom voice (I'm English so I love hearing Simlish in my own accent).
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Yes me too!!
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Yes. Maybe add a menacing voice for evil sims? Or a soft, almost whispering voice for quiet Sims, like librarians.
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2021
    I'd love to see the devs implement more voice types into the game. I've been hearing my Sims talk the same way for the past 7 years. I think some of the repetitiveness I feel comes from hearing them speak the same way in the same emotional state all the time.

I'd love to see voice types. Relaxed, fast-talker, peppy, bored. What do you say? :)

I agree. I would love to be able to pick the voices of my sims by having options on what my sims voice sounds like.
    But hopefully we will have slide bars to choose:

fast or slow talkers or somewhere in between
    loud or quiet voice or somewhere in between.
    high or low pitch voices or somewhere in between

There's so much potential when it comes to the voices of the sims in the sims series.
  • Options
    AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member

I agree! i'd love to see more voice types & accents! especially, for all ages
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member

Especially since we have 2 British themed packs, (university and cottage living).
  • Options
    AvatarBoyAvatarBoy Posts: 1,147 Member

Especially since we have 2 British themed packs, (university and cottage living).

True, true!