Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rework of lore and premades

leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
I hope they t ake this chance to include some likes and dislikes to premade sims
Also for toddler-teen some progression at value characters if Parenthood is installed (I always believed Max Villareal must have near bad at responsability and conflict resolution)

Comments

• Options
    SayNoToGnomesSayNoToGnomes Posts: 44 Member
    I've got to say, when they mentioned a rework of townies and lore, my sims heart was singing. Gave me flashbacks to Sims 2 and I'm here for it.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I hope they don't change looks, I won't be able to look at the sims without thinking plastic surgery then. I hope they only change things like backstory, clothes, relationships and like you mentioned parenthood character values etc. Would be nice if they added in a couple of toddlers I think too.

Would be cool if they would update some lots with pools and dishwashers etc, things that has been added to the base game after launch. Like the Landgraabs needs a pool.

Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I don't mind the sims we knew and loved from Sim1 - Sims 3 not being the same in Sims 4. It's an alternate reality where the previous canon doesn't exist as we all know it. To me, New lore to match an alternate reality doesn't bother me as much as the feeling I have to have minimal mods and probably too much CC to make the game worth playing for hours at a time. It doesn't bother me as much with every update while playing vanilla the game has serious issues and is broken with lots of last exceptions and them needing to scramble to attempt to fix everything that broke all because EA thought hey let's update and not play/beta test this game properly. Leaving it to modders to fix everything that ends up breaking.

However, I think I see where you are coming from hoping that Sims 4 would have continued and improved where Sims 3 left off.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    things i feel like they'll do

- all townies to have likes and dislikes
    - give all townies hot and cold weather wear
    - add relationships to sims outside of household (such as johnny zest as landgraab son and neighbours knowing each other)
    - give the panackes iggy and rework their relationship to fit the household description
    - fix the skin tones on townies such as bella, dina and nina.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    It's just tad too late for me because ive already done all of this myself so i truly hope my changes do not get messed by this though cause i mainly play premades p_p
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I'd rather they reworked the basegame worlds.
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    I hope they t ake this chance to include some likes and dislikes to premade sims
    Also for toddler-teen some progression at value characters if Parenthood is installed (I always believed Max Villareal must have near bad at responsability and conflict resolution)

Even the premade sims gain likes and dislikes whenever they are within reach of the household you are playing at any given moment.
    I might look into Max Villareal once I find him in my game. :)