Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do we need in Sims 4+ the most?

StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
edited July 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Choose the answer that best represents what you need the most in Sims 4 or anything in future series (what the plus means).

No 'other' or 'both' option because that leaves things too vague, id like to see what most people want the most. If difficult to chose one, Imagine if the sims team came out with a statement and update tomorrow bringing these changes. Which one would you want done first?

Bug fixes consider implied.
If youre completelty satisfied no need to use the poll.

Seperate link for poll since the forum is bugging, wont let me choose more than one poll option 🥲

https://strawpoll.com/ruzsqpzce ▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎Improvements to CAS looks (color wheel, more clothing options, hair choices,body hair, freckles/mole/tatoo sticker tool, drag and pull features, more voices and walkstyles etc)

▪︎Improvements to personality system / traits (attraction/sexuality system, more trait slots, personality presets, more traits, more likes and dislikes, dietary limits etc)

▪︎Improvements to emotions and whims(emotions dont fluctuate as much, more moodlets introduced, whims having an affect on moods, whims matter , fear and want system introduced, stronger or revamped memory system)

▪︎Improvements to build mode (nothing in parentheses since I dont build, what improvements do you need?mention in comments)

▪︎Introduction to new systems or uncharted territory (mental health, disablities, trauma, religion, or other unnamed systems)

▪︎Improvements to life states or ages (more occults or systems/detailed added, more activites to different age groups, more family play or attention on neglected age groups, babies more comprehensive etc)

▪︎Improvements to worlds (bigger worlds, more lots, tools to edit worlds, more cultural worlds, more fantasy worlds, historical worlds or builds)

▪︎Return of missed objects, more objects, npcs or classic npcs, or old systems (cars, fixing old cars, pool tables, firemen/policemen/burgulars, board games, more instruments, bands, strollers etc)

▪︎Improvements to dlc (dlc stuffed with new objects, cas, activities, dlc priced reasonably, dlc adding new activities and not missing from previous dlc, dlc exclusives not let out to base game)

____

Questions that can be discussed in comments:
Why do you want this Improvement? How will it better your game? Would it influence you to purchase more dlc/product? Which of these is the least of a priority for you?
The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.

Comments

• Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    It didn’t let me vote. It was stuck on “validating vote” and I got impatient. I would’ve chosen improvements to lifestates or ages. I really want babies to be treated like actual sims and not objects. Also I need an added preteen or young teen life stage for my stories. I’ve had to abandon so many ideas because of the massive gap between kids and teens.
  • Options
    GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    I know it's not going to happen, but an 'edit neighborhood tool' would be godsend. Bye bye shell houses. Hello trees!
  • Options
    SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    I've been ranting about whims since they first vanished. I want new AND IMPROVED whims. Ones that are fun to fulfill, and even a little challenging (CHALLENGING, not tedious!). (But not too challenging.)
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Apart from fixing the broken stuff, I think an option to edit the neighbourhood would be most needed. It doesn't have to do extensive changes, but small things like adding or deleting some of the decor, adding a food stand or park bench here and there, adding pet training equipment to other neighboourhoods, relocating some playgrounds, etc.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    I want to choose more
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns