Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Club....

So I love to have my Sim create her own club when I first start playing but I can't figure out one that would be good for cottage living? Any suggestions? I tried cross-stitching but it seems like everybody has to already have a set in their inventory and yeah, not sure what else to do.
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    So far, I went back to the basics, I went medieval, I have a Gardening Club, and a Baking Club.

I'm thinking about an Animal Club, right now I have my gardening club taking care of Cows and Chickens, But perhaps, I should split the group up, and have the Gardeners just focus on Maintaining and Harvesting Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs and Flowers, and Have a Group of Cow Herders, and a Group of Chicken Coopers.

I also have a group of Knights, and their Lord makes them get their exercise by helping out on the farm, or as punishment. Keeping them humble.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    So I love to have my Sim create her own club when I first start playing but I can't figure out one that would be good for cottage living? Any suggestions? I tried cross-stitching but it seems like everybody has to already have a set in their inventory and yeah, not sure what else to do.

Hm have you tried putting out the cross stitching hoops so they can each grab one. Or if you have the basket out do they not grab a hoop from there?
    Check out my twitter and tumblr