Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

the cottage living house from the trailer available for download?

I loved the house that appears in the trailer, but as I played I realized that the house is different. Does anyone know if it is available to download from the gallery or something?
original.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Kajsa_liisaKajsa_liisa Posts: 24 Member
    Me too! I want that house!!!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I thought there was something missing in my Cottage Living. It's too bad they didn't put that cool cottage in the actual game. Oh well. :'(
  • Options
    ChocoSulSulChocoSulSul Posts: 182 Member
    edited July 2021
    It is a beautiful house! I thought she was quickly uploaded to the gallery but she was not like that. I looked for it in the game and didn't find it either. Rare decision
  • Options
    MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I was also hoping to see this available on the gallery. Perhaps it will still be released. I am wondering if they had to use the move cheat to have the cow and Llama so close to each other.
  • Options
    kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    I was just going to post about this until I saw this post. I too would love to have this lot in my game. It was the first one I looked for.
    SimGuru's please upload it to the gallery 😁
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Yes, please!!!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Some Simmer that has done it?
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    I am anxiously waiting for them to upload it, too! Can someone who is on Twitter ask them whether they are planning to do so?

It seems like they do often upload houses and sims from the trailers, it just takes them forever to do it. Like, weeks or even months. But if we can give them a social media nudge, maybe they will do it more quickly this time.
  • Options
    kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    I am anxiously waiting for them to upload it, too! Can someone who is on Twitter ask them whether they are planning to do so?

It seems like they do often upload houses and sims from the trailers, it just takes them forever to do it. Like, weeks or even months. But if we can give them a social media nudge, maybe they will do it more quickly this time.

I already asked on Twitter...so far no response...but it is Sunday..
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • Options
    Before posting this thread I had asked SimGuruRomeo on Twitter but there was no answer yet.
  • Options
    CASim1000CASim1000 Posts: 21 Member
    They usually launch the houses and Sims from the trailer a few weeks later, we have to wait...
  • Options
    TheWoolTheWool Posts: 1 New Member
    Has it been found yet?
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I would love to download that house it looks amazing
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    I wonder if it was just a "shell" and they did the gameplay in specially created rooms? That might explain it's absence.
    It is so cute and would love to have it.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    It could be a fun challenge to build a replica. There are several houses in the trailer though, and at least three different families' kitchens, and might be challenging just to figure out which shots are part of the same build (or meant to be part of the same build).

• Options
    I never saw anything official. I saw some houses trying to look like the one in the trailer but they never uploaded the official one. I do not understand why.
  • Options
    nothing yet
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    I would love it if they would add it eventually, but at this point, it's not looking hopeful.
  • Options
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    I would love it if they would add it eventually, but at this point, it's not looking hopeful.

It's super sad! I am a bad builder. I loved that house. I don't understand why not share it. Maybe it was a staging
  • Options
    C0pperCl0udsC0pperCl0uds Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey guys! Don’t know if anyone is still interested but I literally just built this and uploaded it to the gallery. I too couldn’t find it anywhere so built it myself. It’s not 100% as I’m not too good of a builder butttt it’s pretty close if you ask me. Feel free to change the inside, I’ve just made the rooms for my current household. Happy gaming simmers!! x
  • Options
    Forgot to say my id is: C0pperCl0uds
    On the gallery. The 0 are zeros just so you find it okay x
  • Options
    I also made it two stories as it made it easier to have bigger rooms but feel free to turn it back into a single story cottage :)