Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Female sims waists

A lot of young female sims I see being created really have beautiful eyes, hair, skin and shapely. Then comes the waist, they are so thin that it really looks very cartoonish. Are there any creators that make beautiful female sims with normal trim waists? If you have any photos of them I'd sure like to see them. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Wings7Wings7 Posts: 231 Member
    Does anyone agree with me? Thanks.
  • Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    I hope someone will show you what your looking for
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member
    I'm not sure my sims are very beautiful, I usually make ones with “interesting” looks. Some are very pretty in my opinion. 😅 But one thing is sure — none of them have extremely thin waists, because this thing really bugs me.
    My gallery ID is the same, somewhsome.
    I have only one screenshot right now, of a sim who is in general more on a curvy side. I make other body types too.
    4_rgnzByOi4.jpg
    I can post more photos later.
  • Options
    Thank you for you response and post! I will check out gallery! :)
  • Options
    valkyrieplaysvalkyrieplays Posts: 22 Member
    i can't really post links or photos yet, so can't share my own sims, but i definitely notice this problem too! i actually use some custom content body presets to give the sims more realistic body types.
    my simblr
    cc finds
    tumblr challenge directory - can submit challenges, posts of your challenge progress, and promo yourself as long as you participate in challenges!
  • Options
    Thanks @valkyrieplays, do you have a Gallery ID name for your creations?
  • Options
    VicThaKillaVicThaKilla Posts: 33 New Member
    I'll post some links to my body presets when I'm allowed to do so soon. I make my own and make them look more natural looking. I've made over 70 so far!
  • Options
    Thanks! I will check them out.