Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surprise, Surprise! Major bugs not fixed.

It's like no one at EA reads EA Answers HQ.

The only real bug fixed is the one that would have impact on your upcoming pack...

Other bugs? IGNORED!!

Comments

• Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Patches don't make money. Untested packs make money. Don't hold your breath on serious fixes.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    People are reporting that the gardening bug isn't fixed either.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Playing vanilla, my game is currently in better shape than in many years.
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Playing vanilla, my game is currently in better shape than in many years.

Man you're lucky. I play vanilla too and still have some bugs lingering around from a few packs back.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Nothing new under EA's sun. Another day, another bug!
  • Options
    DerekanthonyDerekanthony Posts: 8 New Member
    I can not start a new thread for some reason, but I found another bug in the game, when I tried to build a community/ convention center for my sims using the requirements, it saves the building but when you switch back to live move and bring your sims to the new building, I find the building is a empty shell and everything I put into it during the build is gone, like I put the required sales tables in the exhibits hall and when I come back with the sims, they are gone, so please fix this
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I can not start a new thread for some reason, but I found another bug in the game, when I tried to build a community/ convention center for my sims using the requirements, it saves the building but when you switch back to live move and bring your sims to the new building, I find the building is a empty shell and everything I put into it during the build is gone, like I put the required sales tables in the exhibits hall and when I come back with the sims, they are gone, so please fix this

You need to report that at AHQ. They won't be looking here for bug reports.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.