Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was this tweet referring to?

Screenshot-20210621-115930-Chrome.jpg

Now that we know what the next EP is going to be, what feature do you think this tweet was referring to? I'm not sure how it applies to Cottage living or Home Deco. Maybe it's referring to still unannounced content? What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Maybe the [REDACTED] sims is referring to Sims with a special trait? We got the new Animal Enthusiast trait, maybe he meant Animal Enthusiast Sims?
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    He didn’t work on either Dream Home Decorator or Cottage Living. If this was a hint, it’s likely for a future pack that he worked on.

qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Jprp83 wrote: »

Now that we know what the next EP is going to be, what feature do you think this tweet was referring to? I'm not sure how it applies to Cottage living or Home Deco. Maybe it's referring to still unannounced content? What do you guys think?

It could mean anything, and we don't know enough about the features.

You know that SHEARING only works if you are playing with FARMER sims and the new LLAMA.
    You know that MILKING only works if you are playing with ANIMAL ENTHUSIAST sims and the new COW.
    You know that CROSS STITCHING only works if you are playing with SEWING sims and the new EMBROIDERY HOOP.
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Simguru george has a new hairstyle in that photo. Maybe from the redacted pack?
  • Options
    dyl_andwhatdyl_andwhat Posts: 367 Member
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Simguru george has a new hairstyle in that photo. Maybe from the redacted pack?

it's not new - the hair is from luxury party stuff
  • Options
    masatsimmasatsim Posts: 22 Member
    The SimGuru did that tweet the same weekend the City Living trial was announced. Everyone in the community jumped to conclusions saying it means a new hidden world, and I think what it was really hinting was the Origin trial version.

The original tweet was: It's Friday.
    You can only play in one world until Monday morning.
    What world do you choose and what lot do you start on?

And when SimGuruFrost answered: I choose [REDACTED] (I think his answer was: I choose San Myshuno)

Then SimGuruGeorge answered: You know that [REDACTED] only works if you are playing with [REDACTED] sims and the new [REDACTED].
    (I think the real answer was: You know that San Myshuno only works if you are playing with trial sims and the new trial version)
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    masatsim wrote: »
    The SimGuru did that tweet the same weekend the City Living trial was announced. Everyone in the community jumped to conclusions saying it means a new hidden world, and I think what it was really hinting was the Origin trial version.

The original tweet was: It's Friday.
    You can only play in one world until Monday morning.
    What world do you choose and what lot do you start on?

And when SimGuruFrost answered: I choose [REDACTED] (I think his answer was: I choose San Myshuno)

Then SimGuruGeorge answered: You know that [REDACTED] only works if you are playing with [REDACTED] sims and the new [REDACTED].
    (I think the real answer was: You know that San Myshuno only works if you are playing with trial sims and the new trial version)

Yeah, I think it was a hint for trial packs, ….. it’s just everyone jumped to the conclusion that it dealt with a new pack coming out.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Jprp83 wrote: »

It could mean anything, and we don't know enough about the features.

You know that SHEARING only works if you are playing with FARMER sims and the new LLAMA.
    You know that MILKING only works if you are playing with ANIMAL ENTHUSIAST sims and the new COW.
    You know that CROSS STITCHING only works if you are playing with SEWING sims and the new EMBROIDERY HOOP.

None of those work as we know the first [REDACTED] refer to a world.
    masatsim wrote: »
    I think the real answer was: You know that San Myshuno only works if you are playing with trial sims and the new trial version)

Which is obviously a false statement. You don’t need any trials to play in San Myshuno. You could just buy City Living.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png