Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Popular opinions!

Post on opinion that you know lots of other people share with you. I'll go first.

I checked out Alpha CC, and...oh wow. They really are beautiful. But I don't think I'd like seeing them in my game. They're *too* beautiful. I'd feel like I was looking at actual humans, not Sims.

Also, Mortimer Goth is hot.

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited May 2021
    I would love for functional cars to be added into the game soon.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    The Sims 4 needs dragons.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I would love to see an on/off switch in Options for occults.
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    I want fairies to return! 😁
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    calaprfy is cool. B)
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    We occult players need more occult lifestates, some big ones are still missing (werewolves, proper plantsims and fairies)
    Gordy wrote: »
    The Sims 4 needs dragons.
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I would love to see an on/off switch in Options for occults.

I agree with both of these.
  • Options
    YautjagirlYautjagirl Posts: 351 Member
    TS4 needs more specific activities for kids, teen and elders aka Generations.
  • Options
    BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    I. Want. A. Colorwheel.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I want a proper wants system, preferably with fears.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I still want Fairies, Genies, Werewolves, Unicorns & Dragons in Sims 4.
  • Options
    rhaliusrhalius Posts: 456 Member
    They need to start putting the more fantastic elements in proper expansions instead of delegating such big ideas to small game packs.

Seriously. Vampires, magic, star wars.. game packs are too small to really do such big themes justice, and only seem to put boring real life stuff in the big expansions. I mean some add neat things, but they really seem bent on doing the bare minimum with all the fantastical stuff that has always been a big hit in the series and a large part of it.

Every single one of these things they added, they have done way better in past games. They regress with it instead of progress.

Making Magic is STILL the gold standard when it comes to a magical sims expansion. We are 3 games further and still they never where able to top that.

Sims 2 probably did the best job with all supernatural life states, and also allowed us to make some interesting combinations of them.

But Sims 3 did do something great by focusing an entire expansion on supernatural creatures, was a good idea to gather it all in one package so people who don't like it can just skip it.
    And Sims 3 into the future showed pretty much how expanded they can be with future tech, and they should have done that with a stat wars expansion. Provide beds, toilets, computers, everything needed to make an actual house in that style. Yet as it is, we got few actual objects and mostly just useless decorations and ugly clothes that where never seen in star wars.

Seriously, did the creators even watch the movies, even the new ones they based it on? They couldn't even get Rey's outfit right.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    A brand new autonomy system for your sims to follow so they don't grab a drink in the middle of winter, get into their swimwear and sit at the side of a iced up pool, legs dangling in the freezing water, and they die from being frozen to death.

So sims don't go outside in a thunderstorm without the reward trait storm chaser, and get struck by lightning twice and die just to absurdly mop a puddle up.

An autonomy built on common sense, fix the sims basic motives first and then whatever else they wish to do in order of their traits and likes/dislikes. at least to start off with.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Why haven't NPC Sims had their Likes and Dislikes chosen by EA?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    I would really love a farming expansion pack, preferably set in Europe.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Likes and dislikes seem to be a very nice (and needed) update.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I want to see my heterosexual married men stop having suggestive conversations with random men they meet in bars.
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I want a generations pack filled with a bunch of activities for all ages but more so for babies, elders, and teens because they seem to be lacking the most content.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited May 2021
    The game needs more occults, like fairies and werewolves :)

Also, the wants/fears system of The Sims 2 was amazing and we need it back.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    The TS2 memory & attraction systems, more group/2 sim activities (pool table, kicky-ball, pillow fights, red hands, punch you-punch me, rock paper scissors, hang out conversations, the various kid games
  • Options
    channel4simschannel4sims Posts: 22 Member
    Hello! I wish we could add more floors to our buildings.