Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights May 21 - A Week on the Sims Forums

EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

Yet another week has passed ... and while I don't know about you, I am HYPED after all the great things that happened. In case you are only just tuning into Sims 4 things now, let's recap:
  • Since Tuesday, we can let our Sims chill in a beautiful *Courtyard Oasis* after the latest Kit is out (... which is - very fittingly - called Courtyard Oasis Kit!). :smiley:
  • Also on Tuesday, there was an Inside Maxis livestream. If you haven't seen it yet or want to rewatch it, you can do so here. :)
  • And then, on Thursday, it finally happened: the Dream Home Decorator Game Pack was announced! :hushed: In case you missed it, you can watch the reveal trailer here and can read more (and get hyped!) about it here.
And now, let's move on to our Friday Highlights! :)

7dxh2ae67y1p.png
This little rascal! @Sthenastia shared this adorable screenshot here.

And these are today's picks:
  • Let's start with something a bit more unusual than what we usually have in our Friday Highlights. But I thought @simgirl1010's thread "TS4 totally random comments and questions" thread would be very helpful and a great resource for everyone here on the forum. :)
  • Who doesn't like music, right!? Even our Sims absolutely love losing themselves to the rhythm. Did you manage to get a nice snap of your Sim belting those notes or playing that piano blues? Then hop over to @Rouensims's thread and "Post pictures of your musical Sims". :relaxed:
  • On to building! As usual, I stumbled across some amazing creations on the forum and one of the collections I found super inspiring is @ThaPhoenix1's thread "Bansheehvo's showcase". :heart:
  • Let's move on to The Sims 3! If you're looking for a fun world makeover, then I recommend checking out @KatyFernlily's thread "Updated - world makeover" thread. :love:
  • And last but not least, on to The Sims 2! I found this poll by @Karon named "Who to pair with Cassandra and why?" and I think this is a really fun discussion so I wanted to share it with you! :relieved:

I hope you liked today's highlights! :) And - as always - should there be a discussion or thread that you feel should be featured in the Friday Highlights, just send it my way!

Have a wonderful weekend and treat yourselves! :heart:
- Leeloo

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    Thanks for the mention! Have a great weekend. ☺️
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited May 2021
    Sul sul and happy Friday. This has been such a good week. We got a beautiful kit, great communication from Inside Maxis and Twitter, as well as the new game pack reveal trailer.

Whoever worked on the trailer did a great job; I laughed and enjoyed it a lot. June 1st is going to be a happy day for sure.

Have a good weekend Simmers. :)
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    Congrats to all mentioned! :smiley:
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    I want to know what the frenchie said to the lady right before the picture was taken 🤔
  • Options
    ThaPhoenix1ThaPhoenix1 Posts: 132 Member
    edited May 2021
    I had no idea my thread had been chosen! I feel so honoured. Thanks so much!! I'm not quite sure what to say! So very appreciated.

:blush: