Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of thing found in dumpsters?

Is there a list of the things that can be found in dumpsters when diving for meals or deals? I've looked and not found anything specific.

Comments

• Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I'm not sure. It might be random since I found Guidry's painting in there recently. It shocked me that I got that. :D
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    I never saw such a list, but I found a wide range of items, small and big, so I think you can find most items from the game. My sim even found a serving "ambrosia bread" :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited May 2021
    Rae357 wrote: »
    Is there a list of the things that can be found in dumpsters when diving for meals or deals? I've looked and not found anything specific.

buy items, food, cash and collectibles.
    always random
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Everything from the catalog. I ve found ambrosia once and the most expensive fridge. It is not that rare either especially if you play with a freegan sim.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    You can find anything and everything in the dumpsters, if you do it regularly your sim will be rich in no time.
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 442 Member
    Some things are more rare like cabinets and toilets, but they happen. I currently have a Sim who started off squatting in a large apartment and is decorating solely with things she can find in the game. No build/buy. Only dumpsters, plopsy, flea market, scuba diving, combing sand, and maker spaces. She's been pretty successful and has lots of money in the bank.

She has even found 3 computers.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Some things are more rare like cabinets and toilets, but they happen. I currently have a Sim who started off squatting in a large apartment and is decorating solely with things she can find in the game. No build/buy. Only dumpsters, plopsy, flea market, scuba diving, combing sand, and maker spaces. She's been pretty successful and has lots of money in the bank.

She has even found 3 computers.

Sounds like a fun challenge, I need to find one of my sims who could fit this bill :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg