Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kit idea--neighborhood wildlife? Deer, raccoons, bunnies etc.

Hi all,

I realized that something that's missing is some wildlife for the game. Sure, we have little groups of birds and such, but I think it'd be great to have a kit with some more wildlife. Maybe your sim wakes up and there's deer in the yard with the option to befriend them/feed or ignore. Could also have funny interactions with plants/flowers etc.

Raccoons would have a chance to get into trash cans at night and so forth. Bunnies could be seen on the land and maybe closer to Spring/Easter there could be baby bunnies seen.

I might be alone in this I just would like some more random/lively experiences other than strays in Brindleton. :smile:
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
Origin ID: simaddict1990

Comments

• Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,116 Member
    An wildlife kit can work, wolves, deers, raccoon and skunks were featured in TS2 and TS3, so I think can work.

However, wolves can be included in a werewolves pack, raccoons and deer in a farming EP and skunks as a free update for Cats & Dogs for pets encounters.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,140 Member
    I would love for wolves to be in a Werewolf pack also.
  • Options
    CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    This shouldn't be a kit, but I still like the idea.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,993 Member
    I would like to see small pets, snakes, tarantula’s, lizards, as a small pack.: rabbits would be nice too, but I’m afraid dust bunnies may have replaced then 🙁.
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    edited April 2021
    As much as I would like all kinds of animals, I still shudder when I think of TS3 and the way they brought the world to a halt. If they were added, I think they need to be contained, perhaps to a world or a lot trait, similar to Cats and Dogs pack; before I would buy such a feature.