Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

8th generation family legacy, starting with Parenthood Pack.

Molly1996Molly1996 Posts: 24 Member
I like hearing about everyone's different sim stories and would like to share mine.. Its 8 generations long and I want it to be saved somewhere.

Feel free to comment yours below..

[img][/img]xxeH9WA.png

It all starts with Kal and Demara Christakanos... (Greek)
They have three children. Calena, Atreo and Athena

[img][/img]Rbymy69.png

This is all of them grown up at Calena's Birthday Party. She in the pink and becomes a Mad Scientist, her little sister ends up dying of laughter and Atreo ends up marrying an Alien Phora and continuing the line. I somehow have no pictures of this but here we see his son Kai getting married to Kaeli below. Kai becomes a Veterinarian. They also had another son Cree but that was from Alien 🐸🐸🐸🐸 so it was a weird random curve in the story.

[img][/img]B1xjQ4e.png

They end up only having one daughter together because Kaeli had two when he married her. This one of my favorite sims. Kemora Christakanos. She becomes a fashion designer and ends up marrying a Cambodian man named Aidan Harrison.

BQ8HNbL.png

They have a daughter Indiga Harrison and this is all of them at her birthday.

[img][/img]YnUD6UT.png

Indiga grows up to marry Lawrence Grindelwald since at this time I still had the Witch mod and the Harry Potter mod. They had three children together.

[img][/img]049oZ7Q.png

They have little Gia before they got married and here Kemora is, her mother feeling the baby.

skIPzMI.png

They got married with everyone in attendance, Her mother and father Kemora and Aidan and her grandparents, Kai and Kaeli and her aunt and uncle on her mother's side. You can see little Gia watching her parents get married, and Kemora in the back in the red dress.

3oGH1zi.png

Indiga then has twin sons, Diego and Harrison. Terrible names I know but it was too late to change them and they just became who they are.

9OqgUwl.png

Harrison and Diego both got engaged to celebrities (before I knew the pack was coming out) Harrison got married to Will Smith (i know he's not really gay but he is in my game) and Diego got engaged to SZA.

[img][/img]KiBvjJ1.png

[img][/img]18Cxu9I.png

Then seasons game out and I switched to their Older Sister Gia Grindelwald who married T'Challa (the black panther) and had two children. Azari and Arakikimei Grindelwald.

[img][/img]xGNdF2Y.png
This was Azari.

[img][/img]Jl6Rs1U.png
This was Arakikimei.

[img][/img]ouoBaDd.png
They got married before either of them were born but Kemora was attendance again as the Grandma as was the rest of the family stopping at Kai because everyone before that was long dead.

9gwJzmr.png
Here is Arakikimei as a child playing darts with her grandma Indiga.

Arakikimei became a botonist and married Poe Dameron, i somehow don't know how I took no pictures of this family, I think because screenshot was malfucntioning. She had a son with Poe Dameron named Damian Dameron... Here is proposing to his pregnant french vampire girlfriend.

[img][/img]zGJwOhY.png

Here is Arakikimei with her GRANDDAUGHTER Davina.

xNjL52x.png

Here is Davina's point of view with the first person camera.

[img][/img]cP06RVF.png

Davina is who I want to be my star in the upcoming Get Famous.
8EkGMny.png
Here she is with her dog and her Dad. She is the culmination of 8 Generations. She is Greek, Black, Cambodian, and Latina. I have a feeling I will play her for a long time and might actually have her get divorced or adopt, things I usually never do in sims.

Let me know if this is confusing, or post your own family trees.

Let me know if you want to see anyone more that you didn't get to as much in this story. I have other photos.

Comments

• Options
    Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    My sim family has 8 generations too! My sim, who's an actress, just had a baby. Btw I love your family tree :smile:
  • Options
    simcreator529simcreator529 Posts: 11 New Member
    i have a family that i just started Maddison is marryed to berjun [it is a pre set name] then they have 2 cats and 2 kids. there oldest child is Scarrlett [a child ]then their youngest child is cora [a toddler] then their 2 cats maggie and buru.