Never met your online BFF but want to? Share your story with us here for a chance to win an all-expenses paid, meet up with your BFF IRL.
The Sims 4 will be FREE to download across PC/Mac & Consoles on October 18! More info here: here
September 30th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

One hundred baby burgers -- NEW CHAPTER 04/01

Hello there!
Welcome to another attempt of the 100 baby challenge.

I’m sad to say that I’ve officially ended my last attempt.

Table of Contents
1.018 - NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Luclylu on

Comments

• LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 412 Member
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Today I bring you a new chapter. Scroll to the top of the page to find it in the table of contents!

Happy Sunday
    Check out the table of contents as there is a new chapter available!
    Happy Sunday! Today I bring a new chapter. Every Wednesday and Sunday is my current schedule.
    Morning! Today I bring you update 5! This family is on a roll and I’m enjoying playing them a lot. In today’s update there is a BIIIGGGG surprise you don’t want to miss.

I also updated the Children page on the blah with the correct number of children that have aged into YA with all their information. Remember if you want to use them the Children pages gives you the details on how to find them on the Gallery! Don’t forget to tell me if you use them or in a story because I’d love to check it out!

Happy Sunday!
    New chapter available to read in the Table of Contents.
    IT’S WEDNESDAY!!!!

I published the chapter earlier today and updated the Children tab but forgot to update the thread! So scroll to the top to check out the new chapter.
    Happy Sunday! Which means there is a new chapter available to read.
    New chapter alert!

Last chapter the Burgers moved so check out how they are settling into their new house.
    New chapter!!
    Happy hump day! New chapter available in the table of contents.
    It’s Monday! New chapter available, better late then never LOL
    Hey! It's been awhile. I have had this chapter sitting in my drafts for awhile finished. I've been busy dealing with real life and not 100% back but finally found a few minutes to spare to upload a new chapter for you to read.

Will hopefully get the table of contents and children tab updated on the blog soon.
    NEW CHAPTER!
    It’s been a long time, 10 months, since I last shared an update on the Burger family. While I’m here to say IT’S BACK!

Scroll up to read! Chapter 1.015 is a small update using the remainder of the screenshots and 1.016 is brand new! Plus I have a few more chapters ready to go.
    NEW CHAPTER!
    NEW CHAPTER