Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

more cutesy romance interactions please ..!

I'm talking like spooning or cuddling together on the couch or bed... kissing each other on the cheek.. showering/taking baths together... holding hands while walking .. that kinda stuff, that'd be really nice, I think

This doesn't have to be limited to romance, either. When I was little I would cuddle with my whole family- siblings, parents, cousins, etc... I'd take baths with them too.

Also, I think it'd be really useful to have more relationship options in cas. Like, other than roommate and spouse, there could be gf/bf, step-parent, etc., it would definitely add a lot of realism and (to me at least) comfort to the game :]
*pees ur pants*

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited March 2021
    question what do you find so interesting in having such features in the game when you could simply have mods for mention features as a player i feel such a feature in the sims4 is unimportant but thats me as a player and not every player wents realism in the game plus it might go againts the teen rating of the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    Yes, this would be an amazing idea! I love the romance interactions a lot, and I really want more of them. I especially want cuddling in bed back, as that was really cute in the other Sims games. Some more types of kisses would also be amazing.
  • Options
    BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    > @capn_nyleve said:
    > This doesn't have to be limited to romance, either. When I was little I would cuddle with my whole family- siblings, parents, cousins, etc... I'd take baths with them too.
    On that topic, kids should be able to play to tidy up in swimsuits at fire hydrants or hoses together, combing mom's hair, all sorts of familial opportunities here.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Ooo, I so want more romance interactions. <3
  • Options
    UwUDaWorldUwUDaWorld Posts: 10 New Member
    i think it'll also be really cute to have games for children and toddlers like tag and hide and seek. it'll be really nice being able to see children and\or toddlers chasing each other around the house, and i think it'll make them feel more alive then just talking
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Oh yes, bring back tag from TS3; I have such funny pictures of Bonehilda running around.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Oh definitley! Romance needs to be more in depth. I got so excited the other day because I saw my sims could cosy up by the bonfire in Island Living. It was like a whole new world lol. We need more of this!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm talking like spooning or cuddling together on the couch or bed... kissing each other on the cheek.. showering/taking baths together... holding hands while walking .. that kinda stuff, that'd be really nice, I think

This doesn't have to be limited to romance, either. When I was little I would cuddle with my whole family- siblings, parents, cousins, etc... I'd take baths with them too.

Also, I think it'd be really useful to have more relationship options in cas. Like, other than roommate and spouse, there could be gf/bf, step-parent, etc., it would definitely add a lot of realism and (to me at least) comfort to the game :]

Agreed with all but sims can already kiss each other on the cheek.
  • Options
    question what do you find so interesting in having such features in the game when you could simply have mods for mention features as a player i feel such a feature in the sims4 is unimportant but thats me as a player and not every player wents realism in the game plus it might go againts the teen rating of the sims4

Console players can't use mods.
  • Options
    Oh definitley! Romance needs to be more in depth. I got so excited the other day because I saw my sims could cosy up by the bonfire in Island Living. It was like a whole new world lol. We need more of this!

Yes that actually came with Get Together with the Bon Fire Object. They reused the bonfire object in Island Living.
  • Options
    LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member

Besides the fact console players cannot use mods, animation by itself is pretty time-consuming to learn and the modded romantic interactions we do have are either poorly made or are very well done, but are tied directly to a very popular, but inappropriate-to-name mod. The animators at Maxis are very good at what they do. Having them do romantic animations for a, say, Romance focused pack would not only be accessible to everyone, but it would help flesh out the game in a very necessary way. TS2, a game with a teen rating, had very passionate animations whereas the Sims in TS4, excluding some WooHoo animations, are lacking and too... safe. (Although I do love the kiss cheek interaction)

It's a Romance pack and a pack that expands on the musical side of Sims (electric guitar, drums, bass, bands, etc) that are my only requests now.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Also for a romance pack what if you want the sims to have a date at home like have a romantic dinner with candles and romantic music to set the mood and have wine or champagne in a glass so they can drink and enjoy each other's company.
  • Options
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Also for a romance pack what if you want the sims to have a date at home like have a romantic dinner with candles and romantic music to set the mood and have wine or champagne in a glass so they can drink and enjoy each other's company.

Have the option to have it timed and scheduled like for an event or not and like if you cook bad food then the date will be bad and also if the npc sim can call and ask if you want to come over to they house if they one and they can cook for your sim
    Also I want burnt food back like in Sims 2 and we need more proposal destinations.
  • Options
    Also hand holding like two sims walking side by side holding hands with our help and automatically that would be really cute to see couples holding hands and walking and talking maybe even laughing and nudge eachother even a kiss on the forehead except when they mad then you might see them arguing and walking mad. Or the couple is sad and you see one consoling the other.