Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Default skins

I'd like to know what default skins you all are using, I need a new one
Offering free hugs for your time of need.
8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Know this is a pretty old post, but I use Madmono's ultraviolet default skinblend.

Course I had to fix it since CC default skins had broke with the skin update(no idea if the retiredcreator updated it or not.) But a lot of their skin blends are lovely. Soft and fairly subtle. I enjoy a lot of Madmono's skinblends.
    082d6efbc2479a96d90e3364e7325871.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Know this is a pretty old post, but I use Madmono's ultraviolet default skinblend.

Course I had to fix it since CC default skins had broke with the skin update(no idea if the retiredcreator updated it or not.) But a lot of their skin blends are lovely. Soft and fairly subtle. I enjoy a lot of Madmono's skinblends.
    082d6efbc2479a96d90e3364e7325871.png

Sims 4 Studio now has a batch fix for CC skins.
  • Options
    jennazjennaz Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Sims 4 Studio now has a batch fix for CC skins.

this is old but does it fix broken default skins that had been repaired previously? none of my defaults are working anymore
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    jennaz wrote: »
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > Sims 4 Studio now has a batch fix for CC skins.

this is old but does it fix broken default skins that had been repaired previously? none of my defaults are working anymore

The batch fix will work on any skins broken by the Dec 7th patch that added new skin tones to the game. If the creator updated it themselves, you should contact that creator.