Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you show everyone your household in multiple pictures and update like a LP but not?

I know this is kind of wacky, and its probably not the best place to do something like this, but so many people on other sites are so negative and the forums is very welcoming. I was wondering if I could post some pics and add captions kind of like and LP but not, because I can't upload to YouTube and most of my storage is filled up with CC. I know I probably can't but better safe than sorry I guess. :/:#:D

Comments

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hi! That is an amazing idea! If you are planning on continuing that like a "saga", then the best place for it would be start your own thread in Creative Corner in "The Sims 4 Challenges, Stories and Legacies" section. Or you can join a "What happened in your day today" thread in General Discussion. If you plan on doing this now and then, no pushing, then you are very welcome to join the "What happened in your day today, The non-serial story version" which is also in the General Discussion. This one is relatively new, if you pick it I suggest you to read the starting post as not following the rules can make some simmers (like me, for example) kind of anxious.
    Obviously, if you want to do that for The Sims 3 or 2 or original, then you do that in that game's section :)

Whatever you do is the right choice!

Good luck, stay safe, have a nice rest of the weekend and happy simming!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p