Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLAYTESTERS AND EDITORS NEEDED - NEW LEGACY CHALLENGE

dryzoneaudryzoneau Posts: 48 Member
I'm in the midst of writing a new legacy challenge.

The name is "Fruity Foundations". In simple form, the theme of the gameplay is tropical fruits; each generation has a set of challenges that will encourage you to step outside your usual gameplay.

I AM IN NEED OF PLAY TESTERS AND EDITORS WHO WOULD BE WILLING TO HELP IN MAKING THE CHALLENGE PERFECT!

If you would be interested, shoot me a DM. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments.

EVERYONE WHO HELPS WILL GET SPECIAL MENTIONS IN THE CHALLENGE'S THREAD AND WILL BE CONSIDERED CO-FOUNDERS

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Oh i would love but i will only be able to be back playing at the end of next week. My laptop died on me and this weekend i'll order a new one...
  • Options
    telmarina wrote: »
    Oh i would love but i will only be able to be back playing at the end of next week. My laptop died on me and this weekend i'll order a new one...

That's absolutely fine telmarina! I'm still not completely done with the first draft, so you have plenty of time. It's not rush at the end of the day. Thank you for showing interest! :)
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Looking forward to playtesting this for ya, it sounds like a lot of fun B)
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    Looking forward to playtesting this for ya, it sounds like a lot of fun B)

Thank you so much! :D
  • Options
    xaenythxaenyth Posts: 14 New Member
    Your challenge sound like a lot of fun! I'd love to help with if you're still looking for someone.
  • Options
    xaenyth wrote: »
    Your challenge sound like a lot of fun! I'd love to help with if you're still looking for someone.

Absolutely! I’ll send you a message with the details. :)