Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mud Puddles

Every time it rained, mud puddles would appear and sims could slip in them or have mudfights.

However I've not seen them for ages. Have they been nerfed?

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I don't think so... at least i see them all the time.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    I saw them not very long ago. Perhaps it requires more than just rain, but specific season/weather/temperature range? No idea, but I don't see them on every rainy day.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Not for me. This was in fall after a thunderstorm (also after I got the paranormal pack)
    OhmqZ9k.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Every time it rained, mud puddles would appear and sims could slip in them or have mudfights.

However I've not seen them for ages. Have they been nerfed?
    No, they are still pretty much in the game. One of my sims has just recently slipped on a mud puddle and fell on their butt. And this happened the weekend just before we had gotten Paranormal Stuff. So I know that mud puddles haven't been nerfed.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Still no mud puddles in my game. Weird. I use no mods.
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    edited February 2021
    I've been traveling a lot with my sim for her fishing. I sent her to ( the bargainbend lot in) Willow Creek and it was raining. It was a steady rain with no puddles anywhere.

Then in Strangervill, where she lives, on a mysterious weather day, there was first snow flurries and then a thunder storm which lasted several in game hours and there was puddles everywhere.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    I ften get them around Summer in Sable Square in Brindleton Bay, especially during thunderstorms.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg