Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

where did my Store cc go

Ok i don't know if this is happening to anyone but since i updated my game whenever i download a item from the store its showing me that it has been successful installed but its still but when i check its not being installed and i am so mad can someone please help me.Also all the previous items i have downloaded are not showing in my game either.

Comments

• Options
    Talya4u1Talya4u1 Posts: 46 Member
    edited December 2009
    It is not only you this is happening to. this is a result of the last patch. We all have to hold our breath while EA comes up with a solution, I hope. I am still waiting for a patch to stop my game from crashing.
  • Options
    SoggySoapSoggySoap Posts: 405 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Don't worry--You're good. This is happening to me too. It's not just your game. It seems like it's a problem with a lot of people. I guess we just have to sit tight and wait 'till a new patch comes.
  • Options
    kwillagkwillag Posts: 277 Member
    edited December 2009
    The NEW in-game store feature circumvents the launcher, thus making any content downloaded with it unreadable by the game. There are workarounds if you have the modding frame work, but these may or may not work for everyone. I for one have not installed the patch, thus am unable to use CAW :evil: (very devious EA), but I do not want the in-game store. I have also read that many people have issues of not being able to play the game at all after installing the new patch.
  • Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited December 2009
    Did you, by any chance, move your dccache folder? I know I did in order to have faster in game edits in CAW and moving that folder will remove all store content. I moved the folder back and my items are back in the game.
  • Options
    Sims3PizzaDudeSims3PizzaDude Posts: 35 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Whoops, I deleted the files in the DCCache folder cos I thought it was something to do with not being able to load the game previously. Will I ever get it back? I really want the CC back...
  • Options
    AlexForryAlexForry Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Which files should be in the DCCache folder?
    At the minute i have:
    >dcdb0.dbc
    >dcdbt.dbc
    >missingdeps.idx
    I had just about everything in the store, now its gone :(