Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isla Paradiso and venues from other packs...

So. What venues have you guys parked into your Isla Paradiso? I really love this world but I find it lacking in entertainment and advantages from other packs that I have (Ambitions, Supernatural, Late Night, World Adventures, Pets and of course Island Paradise. I am thinking of getting the weather expansion next) so I want to do something about it. I've slowly been adding stuff in, for instance, I put the fortune teller caravan on one of the more isolated beaches and the vault of antiquity got its own tiny spot/lot behind the bookstore.

I really haven't seen any dogs or cats roaming around, and no horses, but I have seen premade households having pets to adopt. Granted my Sims live on a houseboat but still. I did add a pet store (converted the Island Beauty residential lot), mostly because my Sim found both a rat and a turtle and needed cages (yes, I know I can get them from buy/build but I like my Sims being able to buy from a store).

I also found a really wonderful lot off MTS that combines consignment store and elixir consignment store into one building and it works. I get both tellers for both stores in one building/lot. Saves me a whole venue. And I want to add more.

For instance, right now, I am converting Rebecca's Café into a local watering hole (with addition of a small laundromat area) and I think that Paradise Pub on the mainland would be great as either a hangout (a normal one) or a fusion lounge. I really can't decide which. I am also thinking of adding a supernatural hangout somewhere because one of my Sims got bitten and will have her first full moon in a Sim day or so. Wasn't planned, btw. But she met a werewolf and...well. Too bad he's married. Besides, the population has a good collection of both fairies and werewolves and I have seen at least 2 merfolk so I find that a hangout where they can meet and feel safe is warranted. I just can't decide where to put it.

But what venues do you guys are most important in Isla Paradiso (and really in any world you guys play). What is most essential? Both from packs that I own and don't own? For me are pups, lounges, hangouts of all kind along with the consignment stores. I just find it so hard to fit everything into one world although some worlds are easier than others.

Comments