Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims/House Matching

I didn't know which section to post this in but does anyone else have issues when matching Sims with houses or houses with Sims? Also, the problem I have is when I have eight Sims without a home and I'm in the middle of building several homes and deciding which Sim would be best suited for that home.

For example, you create a Sim designed to be a successful, highly paid business-woman then thinking what kind of house would she come home to at the end of the day.

Another example is when I created a beautiful teen Sim named Miki Saito where she loved fitness and her colour choice was aqua and purple. It was in her clothes and also in her bedroom where the opposite walls were aqua and purple.
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• Options
    Globiddle23Globiddle23 Posts: 19 Member
    I like to color coordinate my sims with their houses too! I recently made someone to put in the empty trailer that is in the starting world. She isn't a very classy lady haha. Think trailer park boys.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    At the moment, I probably have about 6 homes in development, two of which I know who's getting them. But the other properties, sometimes I have trouble deciding who'll be a perfect fit for it and there are probably another 5 people who are homeless.
    2quwd7.gif