Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any new hints about the new stuff pack coming yet?

Just wondering for those of you on Twitter, Instagram and other places, if you have heard of any news or hints about the new stuff pack?

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Just wondering for those of you on Twitter, Instagram and other places, if you have heard of any news or hints about the new stuff pack?

Nothing yet.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited December 2020
    I’m hoping we will get real babies and they will give us a baby stuff pack, or a teen stuff pack, or an elder stuff pack..... or maybe a hobbies/ fitness pack for young people ( bikes skateboards, trikes, ) etc. maybe a few more pets.... well that might be a bit much for a stuff pack, but they could really pack a game pack with a lot of that stuff.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I’m hoping we will get real babies and they will give us a baby stuff pack, or a teen stuff pack, or an elder stuff pack..... or maybe a hobbies/ fitness pack for young people ( bikes skateboards, trikes, ) etc. maybe a few more pets.... well that might be a bit much for a stuff pack, but they could really pack a game pack with a lot of that stuff.

My Second Pet Stuff Pack? Don't give them ideas. :lol:
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

Actually, I liked my first pet stuff. I think the rodents are cute, and the furniture matches the other furniture in cats snd dogs, it’s among one of my favorite stuff packs. I would love to see another pet pack, but since they probably won’t do that now, they could at least include some pets in other packs for those of us who want them.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

Actually, I liked my first pet stuff. I think the rodents are cute, and the furniture matches the other furniture in cats snd dogs, it’s among one of my favorite stuff packs. I would love to see another pet pack, but since they probably won’t do that now, they could at least include some pets in other packs for those of us who want them.

I am all for inclusion of more pets in other packs, but I don't want them introducing each kind of new pet in its own stuff pack. We got hamsters and cats and dogs and there are so many more types of pets that they haven't added yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

I am all for inclusion of more pets in other packs, but I don't want them introducing each kind of new pet in its own stuff pack. We got hamsters and cats and dogs and there are so many more types of pets that they haven't added yet.

No, that was the problem I had with cats and dogs..... not including other pets, that’s why I say introduce a new one or two in packs every so often. I’d love to see parrots back, maybe some other birds in cages, snakes, lizards, rabbits, tarantulas, turtles, and hermit crabs. My child sims need variety. I don’t want something extraordinary, and I would prefer smaller cages like insects and frogs. I wish they would make it where kids can feed and play with their frogs, instead of just breading them, and be able to feed their insects, no need to have them die because they aren’t fed, but it could increase responsibility, or be used as homework or extra credit to play and take care of them Could we be able to gift animals to others? A dog or cat as a Christmas gift would be so nice to give, even insects and frogs as gifts, we can breed frogs, can’t we give them as gifts? Could we have some food packs to sell at a store for animals, and some cages to buy cats and dogs out of like the sims 2? I want to make a useful pet store. Give us a dog house as a gift in the base game, even people without cats and dogs could imagine they have one.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Does anyone know if children can use the bee box in Seasons or the outside bug box thing in Eco living? Also can they do the dig for things in the jungle adventure pack?
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Does anyone know if children can use the bee box in Seasons or the outside bug box thing in Eco living? Also can they do the dig for things in the jungle adventure pack?

I don't know about the bee box, but they can Excavate. They just can't Uncover or Authenticate Artifacts/use the Archeology table/develop the Archeology skill
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    They can use the outside bug box thing in Eco Living. Toddler also can do that.

I think they cannot use the bee box, though. (not 100% sure on that)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    @DaWaterRat and @83bienchen thank you for the info!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I think the SP will get announced the 2nd week of January.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    My hope is a modern/high rise pack, I want really dark expensive furniture that feels luxury but also modern. Couple of examples of what I mean in the spoiler
    94051b0e193c8dbfb82ee28fde1e911e.jpg
    093c2052733a9327fe050e8b77e34a65.jpg
    luxurious-staircase.jpg
    250071.jpg
    9426336b9fa4edef02b92031d4ca798d.jpg
    Morat-Morat.jpg
  • Options
    Onverser wrote: »
    My hope is a modern/high rise pack, I want really dark expensive furniture that feels luxury but also modern. Couple of examples of what I mean in the spoiler
    94051b0e193c8dbfb82ee28fde1e911e.jpg
    093c2052733a9327fe050e8b77e34a65.jpg
    luxurious-staircase.jpg
    250071.jpg
    9426336b9fa4edef02b92031d4ca798d.jpg
    Morat-Morat.jpg

Nice pictures, reminds me I want a goth pack....
  • Options
    Waiting for that announcement some time today!!
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Waiting for that announcement some time today!!

I don't think it's being announced until tomorrow (January 12, 2021) unless I read that wrong. I did see a sneak peak on Twitter for a human form ghost.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Claude René Duplantier Guidry