Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When should we expect the next pack to come out?

Do you think january or mostly march?

Sadly it will be a stuff pack , I think we need another expansion pack tbh

Comments

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    January, stuff pack.
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I'm guessing January. It looks like they've always released something in January either a stuff or game pack.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited January 2021
    hopefully there is some news soon its awfully quiet atm (or then its just me idk)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Do you think january or mostly march?

Sadly it will be a stuff pack , I think we need another expansion pack tbh

January and probably the last week of January. An announcement could happen this week or next.
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    hopefully there is some news soon its awfully quiet atm (or then its just me idk)

That's because of the long holiday which should end Today. Maxis should be back at work today granted most are working from home.
  • Options
    ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    edited January 2021
    Normally I'd say stuff pack january, but I could see it being pushed to February. After all, Covid has probably slowed down their schedule. Plus, they just put a lot of work into the skin update they likely hadn't plan to do.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I would be interested in mid-January or February. I make my decisions based on the themes and I'm fine with SPs. SPs are not very expensive.

Snowy Escape is fun but I'm interested in seeing what is next. I did notice a bug with the staircases in some houses that recently occurred after the platform update. I'd like that to be a high priority to be fixed. I already see several threads on here about it.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I expect we'll hear something late January for a Mid-February release...

If we don't hear something this week for a Mid-January release.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Probably like the rest late January early February maybe and I'm thinking stuff pack but of what idk.
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited January 2021
    I think a Stuff Pack announcement could come either today or next tuesday. But they surprised us with the last patch date too, so who knows!
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Given that Tiny Living Stuff was announced this time last year, we could potentially get something today! Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Are we getting Happy Haunts after all? 'cause that looks like happy haunts to me.

January 12 for the reveal/teaser trailer, I'm guessing.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited January 2021
    Going by Twitter and @catloverplayer thanks for tweets a new pack trailer next Tuesday? It looks something occult like maybe due to the popularity of happy haunts it’s something related in those themes. I’m very intrigued.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Such cute gifs .. I'm so excited for anything spooky. Come on 12th!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Are we getting Happy Haunts after all? 'cause that looks like happy haunts to me.

i'm kind shocked when i see, i dont expect this theme not ready now besides strangerville was realesed mid february after all

i wonder this is was be SP or a gamepack? i think gamepack right? because SP focus on objects and some new things, even tiny living was kind diferent i think its a theme more gamepack stylius
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    edited January 2021
    Cool, it looks like something supernatural to me. The little spirits do remind me of the ones in Snowy Escape, though. I think it's a Stuff Pack, but an occult game pack would be nice.
  • Options
    akaseven wrote: »
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

i'm kind shocked when i see, i dont expect this theme not ready now besides strangerville was realesed mid february after all

i wonder this is was be SP or a gamepack? i think gamepack right? because SP focus on objects and some new things, even tiny living was kind diferent i think its a theme more gamepack stylius

It's the leaked stuffpack that was accidently leaked in September.
  • Options
    ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    I actually have some confidence in SPs for content. If the last two are anything to go by, they're now making them to have more game altering content instead of just furniture, CAS stuff, and one big ticket item.

Tiny Living gave us the tiny house lot type and scale with different benefits. Nifty Knitting gave us a new hobby/skill with lots of craftable items and Plopsy, a system to sell items in game. Comparably, they almost add more content than the earliest GPs did (like Outdoor Living).

I never played Happy Haunts but I know it was super popular. It sounds like it deserves a GP over a SP, but at least SPs lately have been beefy. Hopefully if it doesn't give players as much as they want, more happy haunt content comes in a future GP or SP, maybe a werewolf GP. I know that's another popular ask!

• Options
    Hopefully they do in Happy Haunts what they did in Movie Stuff in TS3 and add some instrumental scary music to the spooky station or better yet make it a new radio station called haunting.