Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy New Year...sims style!

Are your sims celebrating the end of 2020? Mine are...although they might not like what I put them through. Tell me, what are your plans for your sims on this last day of 2020....and will they recover to usher in 2021? :D>:)
Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p

Comments

• Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I'm staying home tonight and will celebrate not the end of 2020 but the beginning of 2021 with my sim family. Here's sim-me, Spencer and two of our great-grandsims (oh, how time flies!) and our doge Rex (busy looking at a spider). Bought fireworks for the little money we had. Geez, I didn't notice that there were bills to pay in the mailbox, so I had to let Rex go and sniff up some gems. :lol:

YGrr2ud.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Happy New Year! It's 2021 here now. :smiley::star:

dZAGL7D.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    @Cororon - ~sigh~ how wonderful it would be in RL if we could have our dogs go sniff up a gemstone or two and solve all our money woes. :mrgreen: "Come 'on, Franz go sniff up a soulpeace or a pink diamond. Daddy needs a new car or gaming PC." :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Cororon - ~sigh~ how wonderful it would be in RL if we could have our dogs go sniff up a gemstone or two and solve all our money woes. :mrgreen: "Come 'on, Franz go sniff up a soulpeace or a pink diamond. Daddy needs a new car or gaming PC." :D

Indeed. I kinda want to upgrade my PC with the new AMD 5900X processor, so a big diamond or lump of gold would have been nice!
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    Awesome!! I haven't got any pictures yet...but I fully intend to raise five child sims from babies to teens...Something I have yet to do in the game! Along with having one sim earning all six degrees from University!
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited January 2021
    My sims had a festive New Year at a buddy's rooftop condo!

newyear2021-2.jpg?w=1000
    newyear2021-06.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg