Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is a mod to get all info about sims?

I knew Show/Search Sim Info Mod at MtS, but last uppdate was at June 2020. And seeing comments, was working good some time later until Snowy Escape partch broke it

Comments

• Options
    CidiraCidira Posts: 17 Member
    So, the thing about checking the comments on mods after a patch or pack comes out is that, unless the creator or another person you know to be knowledgeable has contributed to the discussion, you don't always know if the people saying a patch broke something have any idea what they're talking about. The only comment talking about it breaking after Snowy Escape was this:

"It appears to work with the recent update but I think it interfere with the new Sim Profile interface. Sometimes I could click a Sims profile and their info would come up. If I try to see a different Sim profile, their profile won't show. I think this mod collides with the new Sim Profile."

As it happens, that description sounds like just a known post-patch CC issue that has nothing to do with this mod. Some custom CAS traits broke and needed to be fixed; if you have a broken trait in your game and you try to view the Sim Profile of a Sim who has that trait, it doesn't display, just like that commenter said. And I have absolutely no idea whether the person who made that comment is knowledgeable or clueless... so to me, that means it's time to test the mod.

Which I did, and I couldn't reproduce the problem at all. I even added some (working) custom traits to my testing game and put them on some Sims, and all my Sim Profiles displayed just fine. In fact, I'd never seen that mod before, and I'm going to keep using it, so thanks for that. :)
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited December 2020
    In my game, it does basically still work. It is producing some Last Exceptions, but nothing serious.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen