Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted all UI related mods, and I still have this problem

https://imgur.com/gallery/U74y1Gj

I’ve already tried deleting my localthumb.cache and Repairing the game. Didn’t work. Only thing that seems to fix it is disabling my mods completely (but of course I don’t wanna play without mods)

Usually it’s UI cheats that causes this, but I got rid of that one, and the more columns mod. Still have the issue.

Here’s my script mod list:

MCCC

Meaningful Stories

Slice of Life

Royalty Mod

XML injector

Pose Player mods

Teleport Anywhere mod

A shorter teens mod

More Club Icons

More Holiday Icons

Unlimited Jobs
Let there be Fairies! o:)

Comments

• Options
    Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    @NiaraTiara are you grabbing the UI cheats and CAS Columns from MTS?
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • Options
    NiaraTiaraNiaraTiara Posts: 120 Member
    Gemmie12 wrote: »
    @NiaraTiara are you grabbing the UI cheats and CAS Columns from MTS?
    I got them from patreon. But as I said before, I’ve deleted both those mods, and I still have the problem.

• Options
    TwelfthDoctor1TwelfthDoctor1 Posts: 31 Member
    Try testing mod by mod to find the culprit. If you have Sims4Studio, you can check each mod package if they have Scale Form GFX. If so, then remove that mod.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited December 2020
    After you test every mod one by one and the problem still exists consider it a borked save imo.
    It happened to me twice with bad mods. Even though I removed all of my mods the save was permanently broken and I had to download
    all of my lots and sims into a new game.
    If you start a new game and this doesn't happen it's most likely the save.

May not be. Just giving you something else to consider.

But the fact that it works if all of your mods turned off could mean one of those mods you listed is the culprit?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    NiaraTiaraNiaraTiara Posts: 120 Member
    edited December 2020
    Solved! -While doing the process of elimination, I found out that I had an extra "More CAS Columns" hidden inside my mods folder. I am a dummy :D , But thanks anyway, guys!
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    In the future you should consider trying tmex better exception mod. You just put it in your mods folder when you want to find a problem and when you go into the game and load a household it will can and populate a document that shows you all of your mods and cc, any duplicates or wrong file types you might have. I have found and eliminated a lot of stuff with them. When I'm done I just remove it from my mods folder until I need it again.

If you have any questions the creator is very helpful too. Free on patreon.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(