Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing faces on random NPC

Hello,

I know this is mod-related and I can fix it by modifying in CAS, but I have not been able to isolate the specific mod and I am reaching out for any clues. Here is a screenshot of what I am seeing:[img][/img]WM4NjHN.png (Creepy! :o )

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    It reminds me of a past issue that some people had that was apparently caused by an adult mod.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I have seen people asking about this online but I never saw any concrete answers. I would like to know what causes this too! Super creepy lol 😅😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member

Do you have any CC? That would be my first guess considering the recent skintone patch. I know a lot of skins were causing conflicts, if you're using any type of skin or skin details I'd check to see if those could be the problem first. Otherwise, best case solution for weeding out problematic mods is the 50/50 method. Remove around half of your currently installed mods to see if the problem still occurs and so on until you narrow it done to the specific mod causing the problem. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    If you want to check the sim for broken CC the easiest way is to save it to the Gallery then use the Sims 4 Tray Importer to identify all the CC used on the Sim.

PC Version
    Mac Version
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    check if you have the no ea lashes mod or any other default, take them out and go to cas to see how do your sims spawn. if you have occults test them as well (male & female) to see if they still spawn without face. you could download a mod called better exceptions to see if it gives you any helpful info about the conflicting mod, or delete your main mods and add them one by one.
    also, you could indeed do what Bananas_45 said, download the tray importer. first you have to have the glitchy household saved on your gallery, then they will appear on the program and there you can see all the mods & cc your saved sims are wearing