Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Window casting incorrect shadow?

Idk if it's been reported before, but there's this one window from CL that has different frames depending on the swatch, and well, this happens:
r4W27rI.png

Comments

• Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    It's magic.

It’s also detailed in this bug report, admittedly about a slightly different issue
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Scattered-Panes-windows-have-incorrect-shadow/m-p/6424411
  • Options
    GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    I see. It's a well known glitch then, it's being reported since 2017 and still no fix and those are very pretty windows. ☹️
  • Options
    GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    I see. It's a well known glitch then, it's being reported since 2017 and still no fix and those are very pretty windows. ☹️
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Yes, sorry. There was a SimGuru posting in the beginning of the thread only.

As a principle though, clicking Me Too on the first post, is a good way of letting EA now how many experience the bug and want it fixed.

Resurficing the thread by posting your pictures in it might be worth a try too. I've heard the ones managing the forum does not like that, but we don’t need to listen to them. Annoyance can be very invigorating. :)
  • Options
    HannaZojaHannaZoja Posts: 93 Member
    I am also experiencing this bug now.
    Favourite Game: Sims 3 <3
    Favourite Worlds Sims 3: Hidden Springs, Barnacle Bay, Riverview, Isla Paradiso, Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Dragon Valley, Al Simhara, Shang Simla, Roaring Heights, Lunar Lakes

Favourite Worlds Sims 4: Britechester, Windenburg, Sulani - possibly Mt. Komorebi