Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help picking out a computer.

PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
I hope this is the right forum to post this in. I didn't want to use the Help Center since this isn't asking about a computer for Sims. I'm hoping some people who are better at tech than me can help.

I'm looking at getting my mom a computer for Christmas. She wants an all-in-one desktop, and I know nothing about them, and I've read some reviews that have put me off about them. But it's what she wants. The problem is, I don't know where to start.

Currently, I've been looking at this Lenovo computer at Best Buy. I don't know the Lenovo brand, so I'm not sure how good it is.

The other options I was considering was maybe a Dell (she and my dad like Dell) or possibly an HP. For HP, I was looking at this because it'll be on sale for Black Friday. I was also looking at some on the HP website.

Mainly she just needs something for putting her photos on, paying her bills, light internet surfing, etc. I'd like to get her something with at least 8GB of RAM, so I know it can run a little faster. Besides that, I'm clueless. And if it helps, I'm looking from the US. Thanks!
Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
- Origin ID: PolluxSims -