Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I think my Sims got dumber after the Patch

So I got snowy escape and I like it and I wasn't playing a lot before the patch, but I have noticed that my sims stand around staring into space (maybe they are deeply contemplating their next actions) before actually doing anything?)

My teen comes home from school and just stands outside the house staring at it like she's trying to decide whether or not to just burn the s*** down.

Hungry mom stands in front of a plate of food and just looks at it like she's having some sort of inner struggle about whether or not to eat the dumplings or starve for beauty.

The other day a love interest just walked outside in a thunderstorm and stood there like she would rather die than bare one more minute in my sim's company.

My sims have never been the brightest in the world, but they could at least by counted on to endlessly troll the forums or play games in their downtime. None of them have lifestyles yet so maybe the just don't understand what to do with their time having not established their sense of self, maybe they are just deeply contemplating the meaning of their existence, I don't know. What I do know, is they shouldn't pee themselves while standing in the living room watching the wallpaper dry.

Comments

• Options
    AunzaAunza Posts: 1,297 Member

Great sense of humor, thank-you.
    ~happy simming~ (Or, idling, as the case may be)