Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gameplay idea for snowy escape

When snowy escape comes out what are you gonna do, or what do you suggest doing.

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I play rotationally so I will be involved in lots of different storyline.

One is for a Japanese teen living in an orphanage in San Myshuno. When she ages up she is going to travel to Mt K to discover her original roots. She will have to be homeless until she can find a way to make money there.
  • Options
    DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    My drifters tend to have a lot of time between completing the goals and the heir aging to YA. I can see them taking extended vacations to fill that time.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    ehud8651 wrote: »
    When snowy escape comes out what are you gonna do, or what do you suggest doing.

This crossed my mind upon looking over some old TS4 pics.
    I created this lot for Windenburg. A Mt. Komorebi makeover would be perfect.
    05_23_20_4_12_56_PM.png
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited November 2020
    I'll start a new save to see how sentiments work and if I want lifestyles in my game. In this new game I'll take the Renegades to Mt. Komorebi and have them misbehave in any way possible.

d7152dc95e8bf1e4d6685f87957d2b5b25549cd5.png
  • Options
    Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    Well, I am definitely going to make my active sims enjoy themselves, but also start a more original family ( I don't know a lot about the Japanese culture so I'll dive right in!).

What I always love to do is a rags to riches//homeless//runaway teen challenge. I also like watching JT doing it with every new pack :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2020
    ehud8651 wrote: »

Send my sims skiing,sledding,mountain climbing and ice skating.. I also plan for them to swim in the lake in the non snowy part.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I wonder what would happen if I used the weather machine to make it really hot in the snowy mountain part of the town?? I definitely will experiment with that! :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm currently playing a teen couple living in an apartment in San Myshuno, supporting themselves by painting and odd jobs while keeping up with their schoolwork. Philip Kelsey is an Active Bro, and is going for the Bodybuilder aspiration; I'm going to have him dive into all the mountain activities. His girlfriend Kyoko Nagareda is an artist pursuing the Painter aspiration, so she's going to paint a lot of artworks of the Mt. Komorebi countryside. Once they've finished their aspirations I'll be aging them up, but not until the pack is out so they can each get one of the new traits; Philip will get Adventurous while Kyoko will get Proper, and they'll each get one of the new aspirations as well. Haven't yet decided if they're going to move to Mt. Komorebi or commute there on the weekends.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    CorvinowCorvinow Posts: 73 Member
    I’m playing a legacy save for the first time and luckly my current heir is a total mess. She was a rebel teen that run away from home and even though she’s now a young adult and made peace with her mom, she still haven’t figured out what she want for her life. I was super excited when they annouced this pack because Mt. Komorebi seens to be the perfect place for her to find meaning in her life.
    It all fits so perfectly that I don’t even want to play with her for now, so while the pack doesn’t come out I’m playing with her younger brother :D
    Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw If you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Various stories going on with rotational. But for one I'll be playing two teenage asian brothers who were exiled from their family in mount komorebi and has since been surviving in the apocalyptic world of oasis springs. They will meet two older witches there and learn the art of magic and how to summon demons (using zeros mod)
    But now it's time to see if they can make amends with family so they travel to mt komorebi with the two witches in accompany. And we have to see what adventures unfold there 🤭

I would post way more pictures on this forum if I didn't have sunch a hard time doing so 😑
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I have a few Game Saves.

In my sims Civilization game save: I will have my Japanese Empress move to the new World, all townies wear historical Japanese outfits & change the buildings to be historic with no tech.

My 20th Century game save: I will have Sailor Scouts, Sailor Moon, & Darien in the School Uniforms, all townies only wear School Uniforms.

In my Futuristic game save: I will have a High-Tech Japanese Superhero, all townies only wear advance modern outfits & change buildings to be more futuristic with advance High-Tech.

• Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Two of the Sims from the Karoke Legends Household are Japanese. So I guess it would make sense to send at least one of them there.

I’m thinking I’ll play with the Premades. The family that they previewed looked great. Steamy affairs, fights with neighbors, secretly an alien and has to kill anyone who finds out, the usual fun drama stuff.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I have one couple in particular that I’ve been bored with. But they’re perfect to move to Mt. Komorebi. They’re getting older and will be elders in a few weeks. The husband is a top bodybuilder, very active with a pit bull. He’s going to shred those mountains when he can. The wife is a serial romantic and she’s at the last stage of her aspiration, needing more boyfriends under her belt. So she’ll be spending her time on that and he’ll continue to pretend he doesn’t notice. I really wasn’t in the mood to play them yesterday because I want them to move, but they were on my schedule so I had to play them to keep my rotation correct. But I ended up taking them on vacation to GF and the guy worked on his climbing skills. I have owned Fitness Stuff for years and I never realized this rock wall thing had so many levels to it. It’s not easy, either, even for him with maxed fitness.

I have 11 other households and they’ll go on vacation there. The toddlers are going to be so cute to watch. It’s sweet to think of them growing up with sentiments about family time there.