Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW STORY, CASTING CALL :)

NEW STORY, CASTING CALL...

Hey guys I’m writing a story! YES YES A NEW ONE. Seeing as my current story is coming to an end, i have had another one in the works for a while.

THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT, it’s not going to be like anything else I’ve written before, so wish me luck. In fact this one is going to be quite dark.

This one is called, IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.
In short its about a girl who lives in a friendly cul-de-sac with her family and 5 other neighbouring families who have kids about her age.

The main character Michaela, is a vulnerable, teased and hated girl who is blind. She is constantly taunted by the kids in her neighbourhood.

whHamXT.png

Finally getting a cornea transplant to be normal, Michaela discovers that she is far from it. Between the blink of an eye Michaela’s new eyes have her seeing a jaded vision of what it would be like to kill the ones around her.

en44jnG.gif

OOOO SPOOKY!!! Anyhoo I’ve loosely set out the families.

I need 5 main teenage characters (17 year olds).

Cassie Patrick - Classic Mean Girl, Bubbly BUT FAKE.
Tasha Cohen - Cassie’s BF. Rich and Snobby. Thinks shes better than everyone.
Mattia Fanzanelli - Italian And Evil Boyfriend Of Cassie Patrick.
Kurt Landers - Rebellious, Angry And Anti Social.
Isaack Dylan - The only once that seems to like Michaela, but possibly only for his own erotic needs. Obviously The weirdo next door.

SUBMIT AS MANY GUYS AND GIRLS YOU LIKE TO ME/THIS THREAD. If you have a tumblr post them on your blog and tag me in your post, so my story gets a little exposure in the process. I have created these people on paper, but i don’t have their look just yet. They don’t need a back story, traits or anything like that. Just a simple submission of a picture would be very cool and the characters name you wish to submit. Out of all the Cassie Patrick characters submitted, I will only select one (based on what i like the most). I will do the same for the other character roles too. If i like way too many sims, i will find a role for them no matter what.

This story is going to be purely maxis match and maxis only story. So don’t go too crazy with the alpha stuff. My skins i will be using will be overlays, and i will be using REMUSSIRION 139 plasticity eyes. I don’t mind using alpha make up (coz lets face it maxis makeup sux). Their clothing will be maxis and so will their hair.

If you wanna see your teen sim play around in my game for a while, feel free to tag me in one of your creations choosing from one of the characters above.

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    OMG!!!

I'm SOOOO excited!

***Off to CAS***

I'll be back.

And no worries if my sims don't make it in your story. I'm already hooked and can't wait to start reading!!! <3>:)<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I have made a Kurt Landers family for this cool sounding story...

Household: Landers
    Family Members: Kurt Landers, Elizabeth Landers
    Bio: Abandonment has been an ongoing story in the young life of Kurt Landers. At the age of 5, he witnessed his mom being murdered in a grocery store parking lot by an off duty police officer. After the murder of Kurt's mom, Kurt's dad went out for a pack of cigarettes and never returned, leaving Kurt & his sister Elizabeth in the car of their 84 year old grandmother who was starting to deal with the early stages of dementia. Between the death and abandonment of his parents, Kurt was a social pariah at school with most students (and many teachers) mocking him for his dead mom and calling him Orphan Boy. Then the rumors about Kurt murdering his mom started happening and really caused him to be angry & lash out on people. As a result of all of this, Kurt is a reclusive loner preferring listening to & playing Metal Music on his guitar or playing Video Games. His sister Elizabeth has to juggle between trying to pursue an acting career & dealing with the baggage of Kurt. Though it's tough having to deal with a rebel brother lashing out, she is one of the few that cares about Kurt.

Kurt Landers & his sister can be found with the hashtags #xJojox #KurtLanders #InTheEyesOfTheBeholder as well as the link above. As for the Bio, you don't have to use it. I usually like to create little bios for submissions for casting calls and felt like making a story for why he was an angry anti-social rebel. Also, there is no custom content on either sim in this household.
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Thanks for the submission @VanPelt81
    I didn't actually need a backstory ... because i kind of have my own ideas about who they are and why they are. However, i do like a few of your ideas. In my above post, i asked for just a picture or link to the character you chose. But it's okay, sometimes making a sim is some of the process to get an idea of why he might be like he is. If i do choose Kurt to be in the story, i will take him mum too for your effort.
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    https://joannebernice.tumblr.com/post/633228504814796800/characters-thoughts

Ive posted some of my submissions @VanPelt81 @Maladi777 @phantasmkiss

Everyone is still welcome to submit as many sims as they like. I would love a mixed bag of sims and variety so when i choose a cast, i have a few of each to choose from.
  • Options
    I have a bunch to send to you but imgur is down! UGH!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Okay, it's working now.

Here's my entries:

All of them are wrapped up in the links to their names. <3

h80yKam.png

lBoCXse.png

jSqDqer.png

2QRnZcp.png

69FCe6R.png

35daDVs.png

VTpngXB.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Giving a try at making versions of the rest of the cast...

The Alpha Mean Girl Cassie Patrick

The Rich Snob Tasha Cohen

The Itallian Stallion Mattai Fanzanelli

and finally the Don Guano Isaack Dylan