Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited October 2020
    Awesome - Still many things we don't know yet for sure!
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Can't wait.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,357 Member
    Of course. It would come on "Gak! My costume isn't done! I need to finish preparing bags for No Contact Trick or Treating! Time to chain myself to the sewing machine!" day.

And 11 am PST is just after lunchtime for me, so I can't even justify it as a lunch break...

Maybe if I haven't finished the web by then, I can justify working on that (it's crochet) while the stream happens...
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,425 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Of course. It would come on "Gak! My costume isn't done! I need to finish preparing bags for No Contact Trick or Treating! Time to chain myself to the sewing machine!" day.

And 11 am PST is just after lunchtime for me, so I can't even justify it as a lunch break...

Maybe if I haven't finished the web by then, I can justify working on that (it's crochet) while the stream happens...

Are you knitting a spider web? :lol:
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Ohh so excited! When will the embargo lift for the game changers again
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,357 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Are you knitting a spider web? :lol:

Yes. Well, as I said, crochet rather than knit, but yes. :smiley:
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Chance for a surprise?? Yep, i think there are some little things they don't showed us yet...

Chance for a big ultimate surprise like "hey guys, we will show you now the hotel management system we are adding..." ? Probably zero.

I liked this pack so far, let's see what they got reserved for us in the gameplay B)
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,029 Member
    Same. Plus I needed extra time to prepare back-up costumes. I can only do it during this time, when my nieces are at school. Oh well, guess me and them can watch the stream replay when they get home.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I hope that they go over this new lifestyle and sentiment thing. I generally play a sim with a good trait. And I'm curious to see how this new personality and relationship system will affect that.
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Apparently there's still a few things that the gurus are keeping "mum" about until the gameplay livestream (or so they've hinted at on Twitter) to surprise us with?

Ooooo.... whatever could they be? Let the speculations begin!

And hopefully they'll explain what that glowy blue floaty thing (flower? fish? blob?) in the trailer is all about too. :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    I'm hoping to see how the gondelas work. I saw them moving in the trailer but I bet their rabbitholes.
  • Options
    The next few weeks to say the least will be interesting one with Snowy Escape launching in 3 weeks or so.
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Ohh exciting! Definitely will have to watch for sure. I can't remember the last time I was excited enough to tune into a livestream!
  • Options
    I'm hoping to see how the gondelas work. I saw them moving in the trailer but I bet their rabbitholes.
    I don't expect to see much animation with the gondolas. I think that they'll just be a way to fairy the sims to the top of the slope. Similar to that of the boat that takes sims to that island with the pet sematary in Cats & Dogs.