Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I expect, or hope for the sims 4.

I don't expect the sims 4 to add anything meaningful for the base game.I don't expect a relationship, or emotions update.I do hope these updates will be in the game one day.
Baby update

Cas Being able to make people financed, or dating before playing.

An optional Story progression .One that can have sims have babies, or be more alive.

As for packs all I can hope for packs be creative, and not base on trends.These things will hold over until Sims 5.

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I hope for Mermaids to be fixed, Alien guise to have a copy like in Vampires. Also, I really hope for Fairies, Genies & Werewolves in Sims 4.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I don't expect the sims 4 to add anything meaningful for the base game.I don't expect a relationship, or emotions update.I do hope these updates will be in the game one day.
    Baby update

Cas Being able to make people financed, or dating before playing.

An optional Story progression .One that can have sims have babies, or be more alive.

As for packs all I can hope for packs be creative, and not base on trends.These things will hold over until Sims 5.

I hope that comes true mostly. I love the idea of more CAS relationships. I'd also love to be able to manage relationships in cas between sims in diff households. But I don't think that part will happen. Optional story progression sounds fantastic as do free babies.

I kind of think we will get a relationship update with turn off/turn ons but I hope you are right that we don't as I don't want them. Okay if optional though. Another thing I suspect we'll get that I don't want is a colour wheel.

I think we'll get cars, which I don't care either way, I'm not interested.

I'd like to have non-mutual relatiohships but I don't think we'lll get it.

I do not think we'll get height sliders/preteens/preschoolers that I want but I think we'll eventually get bunk beds.

For emotions I don't care and don't suspect one way or another haha. I like them how they are, but a slgiht tweak would be okay with me too, not fussed either way and really have no feelings if we'll get it or not.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    What I am hoping for...

Hairstyle update that will update all hairstyles with more colors, similar to the skin tone update where we can change it with a slider.

Car update.

When it comes to packs I'm fine with whatever the community wants, but I would prefer one pack that focuses on teens, I would like more things for them to do.

Other than that, I would like for them to try to complete the sims4 so that people don't feel that the game is unfinished.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Would love a story progression to make the game much more alive, the MC Story Progression doesnt cut it and it feels like Sims A and Sims B is just predetermined to marry or have a child together in the background without them really doing the thing they have to do.
    ihavemultiplegamertags