Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim randomly pulling stuff out?

Is anyone else's sims randomly pulling things out of thin air and using them? Ever since getting JTB my sim has been pulling out a violin, sketch pad, clay clump and future cube and using them. The future cubes and clay end up in her inventory even though I have never bought them for her and I keep selling them. It's starting to get very irritating.

RWHhK5g.png
GWLhg7F.png
5xo1fKN.png
qefO2WA.png

All of these were taken at the same time, she kept pulling them out one straight after the other.

Comments

• Options
    MadaveryMadavery Posts: 4 New Member
    Do you have the Eco Lifestyle pack? The NAPs from there is known to cause this kind of behaviour
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Madavery wrote: »
    Do you have the Eco Lifestyle pack? The NAPs from there is known to cause this kind of behaviour

I always forget this. I've been noticing it with the clay and future cubes but I never remember to check the N.A.Ps :D Thank you!
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    simvasionsimvasion Posts: 110 Member
    edited September 2020
    That’s behaviour that is related to neighbourhood action plans from Eco Lifestyle expansion pack.

Only NPCs are meant to display that behaviour though. If the sim you’re currently playing is doing that stuff, then it’s a known bug.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-NPC-Autonomy-commodities-incorrectly-being-saved-on/m-p/9351944/highlight/true#M150469
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Thankyou so much everyone, I actually did get Eco Lifestyle not to long ago.
    @simvasion omg I downloaded the mod. You've saved my sanity :)
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited September 2020
    Ah yes the ever present Eco Lifestyle bugs that never get acknowledged or fixed by the games developers. It's infuriating that it has been over three months since this expansion was release and yet all the major game ruining bugs still remain in the game. It's even more infuriating that two new packs have released in this time and still nothing has been done about the N.A.P's or broken gardening.

We really shouldn't have to rely on the work of wonderful mod creators in order to be able to just play the game normally. I am so very grateful to the mod community, without them I don't think I would even be able to keep playing this game.